British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

The associate sponsor idea I think is a very good one as it opens up an opportunity for small local businesses to get some good coverage at an affordable cost.

Well thought-out approach from the Promotion, in my opinion.

You will find out if you ask them, the corporate sponsors, of which were about 10 at a £1000 each, did not sponsor speedway for their business to get any coverage, they did in their eyes to secure speedway in Berwick. Every one of them should be commended for that, but at the end of the day, they were not really sponsoring, they were donating.

You will find out if you ask them, the corporate sponsors, of which were about 10 at a £1000 each, did not sponsor speedway for their business to get any coverage, they did in their eyes to secure speedway in Berwick. Every one of them should be commended for that, but at the end of the day, they were not really sponsoring, they were donating.

We all know in reality that is what sponsorship is, though.

The associate sponsor idea I think is a very good one as it opens up an opportunity for small local businesses to get some good coverage at an affordable cost.

Well thought-out approach from the Promotion, in my opinion.

Looking at the Berwick programme ,I would say the small local business men already give Berwick good support,where are we going to find good number of others to join in.that would be my concern.

Aye but what is Berwick's definition of a top rider?

I do recall John saying that he felt Ricky and Kozza Smith could be 10 and 9 point men respectively in 2013

I nearly fell off my chair, luckily I didn't

lol what would have happened to the pay office had you not been there to steady the ship.