British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

What average timo lahti on. would be good number five and depending on what left we only need somebody at 2 picking up 4-6 points. Go with two finns lahti and tero or jari makinnen. Tero not everybody cup of tea but will score 5+ . Just couple of suggestions. Happy to hear other ones

What average timo lahti on. would be good number five and depending on what left we only need somebody at 2 picking up 4-6 points. Go with two finns lahti and tero or jari makinnen. Tero not everybody cup of tea but will score 5+

If we go that way John, I'd be very disappointed! We should take these 3 weeks to consider our options. Rr for Hynek and guests for Claus in the mean time!

What average timo lahti on. would be good number five and depending on what left we only need somebody at 2 picking up 4-6 points. Go with two finns lahti and tero or jari makinnen. Tero not everybody cup of tea but will score 5+ . Just couple of suggestions. Happy to hear other ones

lahti is racing for Lublin at the moment... maybe could do a short term job.

Decent rider had a few seasons on possibly the best race track in the world.... Ostrow

• Like 1

If we go that way John, I'd be very disappointed! We should take these 3 weeks to consider our options. Rr for Hynek and guests for Claus in the mean time![/quote

]

You probably right especially as we are only racing away meetings over the next few weeks. My worry is when we do get back to sheilfield we still go guest and r/r.

5 away meetings before next home match so I would think all efforts will be made to replace injured riders.Not sure who is all available at this moment bit of a headache for promotion but I'm sure there will be news soon.

• Like 1

I think if they could get him, Lahti would be a great shout, really rate the guy. Also what about Magnus Karlson? Good gater which would help him.

The name of the game is assets therefore either Holub, Kcrmar or Vaculik would fit the bill

What planet do you come from? Vaculik the main man for Tarnow in the Ekstraliga? High scorer in the Swedish top league? Former GP rider? And you think hes gonna sign on with John for a good party in the Black and gold every sat night?

Edited by emilali
  • Like 1

Highly unlikely Vaculik is going to come and ride premier league in my opinion.

So with the likelihood that we are going to need a couple of replacements who do we think we can sign? Realistically speaking?

Alden, Pepe France, Matt Tresserieu, Magnus Karlsson, Kauko Niememen are currently not riding in the UK.

Edited by mythman666

Highly unlikely Vaculik is going to come and ride premier league in my opinion.

So with the likelihood that we are going to need a couple of replacements who do we think we can sign? Realistically speaking?

Alden, Pepe France, Matt Tresserieu, Magnus Karlsson, Kauko Niememen are currently not riding in the UK.

Can't see any of the first 3 riding Seb seems to have retired while Pepe and Tresserieu are more into long track