British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

If I have worked it out correctly, if we go r/r for next 2 meetings, we have 6.1 to spend on a replacement. The option then is a journeyman or go for someone like Zdnek Holub who I think is on a 5 ave, but by now could have moved on to a 7 ave. Or bring in Pepe

as an asset Pepe would do nicely ,a rider that would ride to his average,he seems committed to Long-track (and other Continental meetings though.I think he would miss to many meetings to be any good to a weekend track

as an asset Pepe would do nicely ,a rider that would ride to his average,he seems committed to Long-track (and other Continental meetings though.I think he would miss to many meetings to be any good to a weekend track

Fair point signing rider a rider who miss multiple meetings is not a great idea though it seems to be the way, certainly as far as British meetings are concerned these days, though most Longtrack GP`s take place in midweek so there maybe less missing meetings than first thought.

At least taffy rants to your face not from the safety of a keyboard

Summed up perfectly. :approve:

Fair point signing rider a rider who miss multiple meetings is not a great idea though it seems to be the way, certainly as far as British meetings are concerned these days, though most Longtrack GP`s take place in midweek so there maybe less missing meetings than first thought.

Summed up perfectly. :approve:

Pepe rides in a lot of Continental Meetings as well as Long track though.

At least taffy rants to your face not from the safety of a keyboard

Taffy will confirm that I always say what I think to him in person. Indeed we conversed directly today.

We differ in opinions at times, and do cross swords, but neither of us ever shy away from each other!

Back to more important things, Pepe would be a great addition, if possible.

One of my favourite riders.

Taffy will confirm that I always say what I think to him in person. Indeed we conversed directly today.

We differ in opinions at times, and do cross swords, but neither of us ever shy away from each other!

Back to more important things, Pepe would be a great addition, if possible.

One of my favourite riders.

Ashley morris is available a bit hypocritical on one thread having a pop at plymouth for dropping a brit to bring in todd kurts and your suggesting pepe
  • Like 1

Ashley morris is available a bit hypocritical on one thread having a pop at plymouth for dropping a brit to bring in todd kurts and your suggesting pepe

I get what you're saying but in this case...

We haven't dropped a Brit for a foreigner; it's Sticky that may be replaced who as you know is Czech!

We even replaced Luke (a Brit) at reserve for Richard Hall (another Brit)

• Like 1

am afraid holub is a seven pointer Taffy

What a shame, he really has improved in the last 12 months out gunning Eduard Kracmar regularly.

No more than Richard Hall, but I suppose having 2 Long Trackers in your team could be a detrement

Maybe Stichaeur won't be out too long. Your newsletter e-mail said the club expected to have more news of the severity of the fracture by tonight. If a change was to be contemplated on June 1 when new averages kick in, when do Berwick race again after that? Maybe Stichaeur would be fit again by then?

The answer is the best available with the average available, and keeping to a budget that you can afford, and not pander to a minority of fan pressure to please them.

Maybe Stichaeur won't be out too long. Your newsletter e-mail said the club expected to have more news of the severity of the fracture by tonight. If a change was to be contemplated on June 1 when new averages kick in, when do Berwick race again after that? Maybe Stichaeur would be fit again by then?

He said 6 weeks, so he was told he would be replaced.

• Like 1

One rider who we could probably fit in is Mathieu Tresarrieu but again would I imagine have a lot of long track commitments.