British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

So Crescent Gal,

GB SQUAD: Tai Woffinden ©, Craig Cook, Chris Harris, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Kerr, Danny King, Robert Lambert, Richard Lawson, Kyle Newman, Richie Worrrall.

I guess "automatic pick" Ben Barker wont be an automatic choice for the chosen Quartet, oh wait he didn't make the squad.....

Edited by TheGreenLions
  • Like 1

So Crescent Gal,

GB SQUAD: Tai Woffinden ©, Craig Cook, Chris Harris, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Kerr, Danny King, Robert Lambert, Richard Lawson, Kyle Newman, Richie Worrrall.

I guess "automatic pick" Ben Barker wont be an automatic choice for the chosen Quartet, oh wait he didn't make the squad.....

still they chose 'world class' Chris harris
  • Like 2

So Crescent Gal,

Haha another of Crescent Girl's classic lines we've grown accustomed to.

With Edberg gone never to return does that leave the door open for the return of Jade Mudgeway?? Answers on a fag packet please.

Gone Where ? he's riding on Saturday night is he not ?

I'd take Jade back

He was at Berwick last Saturday night , had a spin after the meeting

Since crowd levels seem to be the first/only thing on peoples mind, having watched a clip from a 1998 meeting (okay it is against isle of wight)

I would say that crowd levels are much healthier than back then.

So everything is Hunky Dory then.Whats the panic on this forum.

Since crowd levels seem to be the first/only thing on peoples mind, having watched a clip from a 1998 meeting (okay it is against isle of wight)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo6CvYjZX3U

I would say that crowd levels are much healthier than back then.

Watched your clip, you were unable to see what the crowd levels were, the only clear shot was of the back straight, concidering 75% of crowd sit in the stand. What I could see was it looked healthier then that it did then, or in this instance about the same.

Loved the barny in the pits though.

• Like 2

Maybe crowd levels have gone up / down a little bit, but I think the bigger issue is the costs involved nowadays. Riders' pay, travelling expenses, bike spares, costs like that will have increased considerably.

And to meet the rising costs, promotions need to increase income. This seems to be harder and harder to achieve each year.

• Like 1

Maybe crowd levels have gone up / down a little bit, but I think the bigger issue is the costs involved nowadays. Riders' pay, travelling expenses, bike spares, costs like that will have increased considerably.

And to meet the rising costs, promotions need to increase income. This seems to be harder and harder to achieve each year.

Your average PL riders pay-per-point today is easily three or four times what it was in 1998. How much was it to get into Shielfield to see that Isle of Wight meeting?

16 points for Claus Vissing in Germany yesterday

Top 3 point scorers were Ulamek, Piotr Protasiewicz and Emil Sayfutdinov on 23 and 22 respectively

not realy interested wots going on in Germany robin