British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Both Vissing and Jorgensen have selected to ride in a Danish Championship round, so Berwick will use a guest for one and R/R for the other. After his crash last night there must be a doubt about Edberg riding next Saturday, but I think as he is the lower average reserve we will have to go with a rider from the NL who isn't contracted to a PL side, sure someone will correct this if I am wrong.

I think this year rule has changed so you can have a guest for either reserve - just to keep guest numbers up !!

That makes a difficult looking tie even harder, Probably our two most consistent riders this season to date. Thomas looks more and more confident each week and Claus looks very fast when he gets in front. Hopefully get a really good guest in place and the rest of the team firing. Even a win in the home leg would be a boost for the season so far.

• Like 1

That makes a difficult looking tie even harder, Probably our two most consistent riders this season to date. Thomas looks more and more confident each week and Claus looks very fast when he gets in front. Hopefully get a really good guest in place and the rest of the team firing. Even a win in the home leg would be a boost for the season so far.

I believe Alex is out on Saturday

I personally would bring in either steve worrell or kozza for claus . Rider replacement for thomas and adam ellis for alex. Thomas 2nd in average so ben kevin guest plus one other can take a ride. Only my opinion .

I personally would bring in either steve worrell or kozza for claus . Rider replacement for thomas and adam ellis for alex. Thomas 2nd in average so ben kevin guest plus one other can take a ride. Only my opinion .

I personally would bring in either steve worrell or kozza for claus . Rider replacement for thomas and adam ellis for alex. Thomas 2nd in average so ben kevin guest plus one other can take a ride. Only my opinion . I personally would bring in either steve worrell or kozza for claus . Rider replacement for thomas and adam ellis for alex. Thomas 2nd in average so ben kevin guest plus one other can take a ride. Only my opinion .

Kozza! He is not showing any worthwhile form this season .

Vissing 7.24, Kus 7.39, so you are correct.

But with the application of the 5% uplift for home riders introduced in the PL this year, then Kůs would fit

18.11.1 If the absent Rider is in the Top 1 – 5 of the Team, then the Missing Rider’s MA will be enhanced by + 5% at a Home Meeting to determine the allowance for the Guest Rider.

I await the barrage of stinging criticism that Redcar got last year when we dropped Crang! Wont happen though because at least you replaced a 'promising' British rider with another 'old' British rider, rather than the 'promising' Pole we did (and yes I heard that muffled laughter in the background - but figures prove that Rafal was/is a better option than Luke)

Last year when you dropped Crang he had a higher average with and without bonus points than Konopka. By the end of the season, Crangs average was still higher than Konopka. In Berwicks defence, hes struggled this year and is averaging less than 1 while their other reserve is averaging 4.9

In the black n gold on Saturday past the bbsc presented all the riders with a cheque to help them out. Also financial help was given to Kevin, ,Alex, and Claus towards some hefty repair bills. I'm sure once Richard has settled in he will also get a presentation off the bbsc. As you should know both the bbsc and 2012 Group are there to help and back the riders.

• Like 4

In the black n gold on Saturday past the bbsc presented all the riders with a cheque to help them out. Also financial help was given to Kevin, ,Alex, and Claus towards some hefty repair bills. I'm sure once Richard has settled in he will also get a presentation off the bbsc. As you should know both the bbsc and 2012 Group are there to help and back the riders.

really it's never been said