British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Another try at an assessed 5pt man would be the best bet Imo

Wish Matic a good recovery,sounds quite a nasty break.Unlucky start to his Berwick career.

Seems the best idea, though now the leagues in Sweden, Poland etc are starting up most riders who aren't racing over here will have contracts to race in one or both of those leagues. Berwick plucked Voldrih out of nowhere maybe they can do the same again.

42.5 is the limit isn't it? - Leaving 5.66?

Adding up isn't this particular posters strong point, last week should she couldn't get the Glasgow team to add up to seven. :blink:

Jason bunyan away from rye house will average 5, like I say get some shale on the old gal

Doubtful that he'll come back from NZ anytime soon

Seems the best idea, though now the leagues in Sweden, Poland etc are starting up most riders who aren't racing over here will have contracts to race in one or both of those leagues. Berwick plucked Voldrih out of nowhere maybe they can do the same again.

Adding up isn't this particular posters strong point, last week should she couldn't get the Glasgow team to add up to seven. :blink:

Can certainly see why Crsecent Gal rates Krystof Buzckowski as World Class after failing to qualify yesterday!!!

I was told the improvement in his last two races on Saturday came after Matej Kus fiddled with his carburetter, loaned him a different jet. Certainly looked good in Heat 8, and had a fair head of steam up when he crashed out in Heat 10.

Hope a few can send him get-well messages, as suggested in newsletter.

I was told the improvement in his last two races on Saturday came after Matej Kus fiddled with his carburetter, loaned him a different jet. Certainly looked good in Heat 8, and had a fair head of steam up when he crashed out in Heat 10.

Hope a few can send him get-well messages, as suggested in newsletter.

Should surely have a set of jets in his tool kit, usualy between 8 & 10 sizes.

Maybe short of the one that mattered?

I do believe Matej Kus, who has been very much in evidence at Shielfield Park during the first two meetings, did go to his van and bring in the jet Matic Voldrih used in his later heats.

All of which matters nowt nowt, following that Krsko crash. Get well soon, Matic.

Message from Matic Voldrih via his Facebook page.

Zdravo vsem. Kot že veste sem v ponedeljek grdo padel na tekmi v Krškem in utrpel zakompliciran zlom desne noge (golenice/mečenice). Operacija naj bi uspela, ampak moram ostati v bolnici zaradi nevarnosti okužbe z bakterijo. Upam, na čimprejšnje okrevanje. Pa hvala vsem za lepe želje!

Hi everyone. As you know I had a motorbike accident on a race in monday in Krško and I have a complicated and open fracture of tibia and fibula. The operation was supposed to be successful but I have to stay in the hospotal because there is a danger to get my open wound infected. I really hope I will get better soon. Thanks to all for nice wishes!

• Like 1

Scored 17 for Tigers at Worky to end last season before quitting Rockets, Would have ridden for Bandits had he been in the UK this year, would comfortably average 7 with a decent home track like Berwick

Scored 17 for Tigers at Worky to end last season before quitting Rockets, Would have ridden for Bandits had he been in the UK this year, would comfortably average 7 with a decent home track like Berwick

Not on the track at Berwick last week he wouldn't. Slick as a baby's bottom

Has he averaged 7 in the last 7 years??