British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Quick decision needed, I suggest Tero Aarnio comes in on 4.7 I think and knows the track, don't see why he could not return between a 5 & 6 average.

Aarnio isn't a bad shout, though under unfortunate circumstances going with R/R in the short term would probably strengthen Berwick, and give the club more time to look for an adequate replacement.

Most riders who didn't start the season over here might have taken contracts to ride in leagues abroad, meaning inevitable fixture clashes.

Pretty sure I read somewhere riders cant do all

3 leagues again and thats one of the reasons Ellis didnt get a PL club. I may be wrong however, I'm a fan of the guy. Aarnio probably the best shout given the options, the Czech guy Taffy suggested would also be a welcome addition but I imagine he'd miss a fair few matches?

I assume availability would be a problem but Matt Tresarrieu would be a very good signing.

Tres missed a few meetings for Rye House last year due to grass track commitments

Wethers if he had a visa would do a job

Wethers didn't meet the visa criteria to start the season, so would unlikely to get one now, but your right he would've done a job though on a 5-50 average it might've been a bit to high, it would depend on when the first set of averages come out for team building.