British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Interestingly Coventry want rid of Jamrog already.... I'd take him in a heart-beat

Looking for team changes already , before the season even starts :nono:

I brought up the point because Jamrog is evidently a talented rider as he proved here and did well for Lodz very tenacious never knowing when he is beaten.

Maybe something to keep an eye on - very good rider in my opinion

I think the top 4 at Berwick will hold their average, ot there about, it's running with what in essence is 3 reserves that troubles me .

Barker and Vodrih concern me for differing reasons

I think the top 4 at Berwick will hold their average, ot there about, it's running with what in essence is 3 reserves that troubles me .

If Crang can ride to a 3pt average he would be doing fine, what we don't want is to have him scoring zero`s on a regular bases and only chipping in points here and there. The rider that needs to step up is Edberg, experience and equipment aren't a problem so he needs to realise the potential he has.

• Like 1

I brought up the point because Jamrog is evidently a talented rider as he proved here and did well for Lodz very tenacious never knowing when he is beaten.

Maybe something to keep an eye on - very good rider in my opinion

Barker and Vodrih concern me for differing reasons

I am hoping Barker will be OK, hasnt started well, but, they are in general friendlies. Voldrih hmmm, not ridden in any major speedway countries like Poland & Sweden, he's 27, not been on the speedway map . unknown just unknown

Not sure how the VIP meet and greet went but the supporters club one was well attended 3 of the riders actually joined and a great night was had

Excellent news, hopefully the Supporters Club will be able to attract lots of new members when the season starts next Saturday.