British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

I agree, however Kus, Doolan, Vissing, Edberg would appear to be nailed on for next year which is no bad thing as all have done a job for us this year. The other place at reserve iwould like to see James Serjeant as he looked quick when guesting for us and has a years EL experience behind him now. Leaves just over 14, Enough for 2 new 7.00 riders who would become assets.

I wouldn't have Doolan or Edberg back if we are trying to move forward ,can't see any improvement from them.New blood is needed.

Controversial I would say

Both will be back I think

Your probably right though I agree with Fromafar as far as Dolan is concerned, nice guy but if we are to progress from this season we have to let Doolan go and Wethers to IMO. Edberg is a bit different, club asset and on an average that would see him start as reserve, also with Alex in the team there is always the chance the club would be helped out in other ways.

Your probably right though I agree with Fromafar as far as Dolan is concerned, nice guy but if we are to progress from this season we have to let Doolan go and Wethers to IMO. Edberg is a bit different, club asset and on an average that would see him start as reserve, also with Alex in the team there is always the chance the club would be helped out in other ways.

Thought the 'Forum Police' had got you :D

Not bad, wouldn't have Roynan in though, too much of a liability.

Roynon in fully fit form and on an average like that is a bargain... anyone who can get him starting at reserve is onto a winner IMO!

• Like 2

Roynon in fully fit form and on an average like that is a bargain... anyone who can get him starting at reserve is onto a winner IMO!

I saw Roynon a few times at Peterborough. Riding at tough number two and looked as if he was finding his form. If he was at reserve and could keep away from injury certainly worth a chance on his low average.

Monies due ?

I understand from fans comments Berwick due sponsorship money still??

I saw Roynon a few times at Peterborough. Riding at tough number two and looked as if he was finding his form. If he was at reserve and could keep away from injury certainly worth a chance on his low average.

I understand from fans comments Berwick due sponsorship money still??

To the 1st part of this post... don't remind me... Roynon definitely helped swing the meeting for the panthers in our away match back there in August with a sensational ride in heat 10... bugger!

In regards to the part about monies owed.. you've clearly seen something others ain't on here! :unsure:

To the 1st part of this post... don't remind me... Roynon definitely helped swing the meeting for the panthers in our away match back there in August with a sensational ride in heat 10... bugger!

In regards to the part about monies owed.. you've clearly seen something others ain't on here! :unsure:

Seems it was mentioned at your clubs presentation last Sunday that they were still due some sponsorship??

What about...

Vissing

Doolan

Steve Worral

Rusty Harrison

Theo Pjiper

Robin Aspegren

Alex Edberg

I personally feel that this team would challenge for the league title and really get Shielfield Park packed to the rafters. The reserve partners are good friends and I feel for them being able to play crazy golf on a saturday afternoon before working the high line in the evening is perfect. Doolan has loads of improvement in him, Steve Worral should improve on a quiet season, reckon he'd hit 9 easy? Harrison is still fairly young and with a bit more experience under his belt and riding for the right promotion I think he could improve out of all recognition. Pjiper is a true pro and very popular with the promotion and is always happy to pose for photos with the fans, like a young Danny Bird. Vissing is just Vissing, gives his all for the club and as a loyal fan I really appreciate that.

If this 7 were to be signed, I'd buy my season ticket immediately and also buy a brick.

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!