British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

I thought Ben had moved to somewhere near the Midlands?

Not now. He's back in Cornwall, living just a couple of miles from the old Moto Parc site, former home of the Trelawny Tigers.

His postcode places him, erm, 500 miles from Tweedmouth!

Edited by crescent girl

It's the usual Bandits pre season fervour, I'm used to it. It generally turns to apathy by the middle of May, save a couple of seasons in the mid 2000's and right up to the play offs last year.

Edited by Shads

Good Morning!

Monday again, who's ready for the weekend already?

Don't forget we're having a social night this Saturday 14th, 7:30pm in the Black and Gold. There will be some speedway DVDs on show, some quizzes and maybe some special guests! We hope you can come along for a drink and a chat to get us started in the season!

We will also have membership forms available on the night so if you have never been a member before why not join? It's only £5 for adults and £2.50 for the kids!

And if you fancy coming along you can also put your name down for the bus to Ricky's big day! Seats are only £10 for members and £20 for non members.

See you then!!

Taken from Berwick Supporters Club Facebook page, where it looks like they are attracting many new members. :approve:

Good Morning!

Don't forget we're having a social night this Saturday 14th, 7:30pm in the Black and Gold. There will be some speedway DVDs on show, some quizzes and maybe some special guests! We hope you can come along for a drink and a chat to get us started in the season!...

We will also have membership forms available on the night so if you have never been a member before why not join? It's only £5 for adults and £2.50 for the kids!

And if you fancy coming along you can also put your name down for the bus to Ricky's big day! Seats are only £10 for members and £20 for non members.

See you then!!

Taken from Berwick Supporters Club Facebook page, where it looks like they are attracting many new members. :approve:

good news

Good Morning!

Don't forget we're having a social night this Saturday 14th, 7:30pm in the Black and Gold. There will be some speedway DVDs on show, some quizzes and maybe some special guests! We hope you can come along for a drink and a chat to get us started in the season!

See you then!!

I know everyone moans about poor Colin needing constant info (Mr Dyson). However with just 3 weeks to go, I would have expected some form of promotion in the area to let the public at large know what is going to happen soon. The only info is via social media and a bit in the local paper, apart drom that the promotion of Berwick Speedway is non-existant.

It must be a bonus for the Club, that at least The Supporters Club is doing something to promote speedway in Berwick, well done to all the hard working members of the Supporters Club, you are a massive help in sustaining fans interest.

Edited by TOURETTES

I know everyone moans about poor Colin needing constant info (Mr Dyson). However with just 3 weeks to go, I would have expected some form of promotion in the area to let the public at large know what is going to happen soon. The only info is via social media and a bit in the local paper, apart drom that the promotion of Berwick Speedway is non-existant.

That could be levelled at the sport in general, the lack of promotion.

• Like 1

It must be a bonus for the Club, that at least The Supporters Club is doing something to promote speedway in Berwick, well done to all the hard working members of the Supporters Club, you are a massive help in sustaining fans interest.

It was one of the reasons I posted that message on here, there has been little or nothing from the club about the Supporters Club last couple of newsletters, which as it benefits the club must've been an oversight.