British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Due to the lack of Berwick matches I have been unable to get any decent craic from any of the usual reliable or unreliable sources. I think we need to think about the future and community so here is what I have come up with

Berwick 2015

1. Grigorij Laguta 9.50 (assessed)

2. Steen Jensen

3. Theo Pijper

4. Josh Auty

5. Kevin Doolan N/A

6. Liam Carr 3.00

7. Derek Sneedon

• Like 1

Why on earth would anyone want to create multiple profiles to post on here. Must be retarded, or very very bored

Or a desperate attention seeker. Anyone who can only get the attention they want/need by trolling (mainly) middle aged men on a speedway website really needs something better to do in life.

• Like 3

Due to the lack of Berwick matches I have been unable to get any decent craic from any of the usual reliable or unreliable sources. I think we need to think about the future and community so here is what I have come up with

Berwick 2015

1. Grigorij Laguta 9.50 (assessed)

2. Steen Jensen

3. Theo Pijper

4. Josh Auty

5. Kevin Doolan N/A

6. Liam Carr 3.00

7. Derek Sneedon

Because you like a No1, what about this line up

1 Ben Barker 8.91

2 Nicolas Cavatti 4.21

3 Claus Vissing 7.09

4 Eduard Kracmar 7.00

5 Matej Kus 7.52

6 Alex Edberg 3.84

7 Nikki Barret 3.93

Bang on 42,5 assuming I have worked it out correctly

1 Ben Barker 8.91

2 Nicolas Cavatti 4.21

3 Claus Vissing 7.09

4 Eduard Kracmar 7.00

5 Matej Kus 7.52

6 Alex Edberg 3.84

7 Nikki Barret 3.93

I'd be more than happy with that, weak at reserve but strong elsewhere and Krcmar would be ace!!

1 Ben Barker 8.91

2 Nicolas Cavatti 4.21

3 Claus Vissing 7.09

4 Eduard Kracmar 7.00

5 Matej Kus 7.52

6 Alex Edberg 3.84

7 Nikki Barret 3.93

That's a cracking team alright, but could anyone see this promotion putting this kind of team together.... I mean can you. :blink:

That's a cracking team alright, but could anyone see this promotion putting this kind of team together.... I mean can you. :blink:

Proboably not no, there will be big demand for Barker, Covatti and Kracmar and they will get many offers, Berwick being up north and a Saturday night track will also come into it. That's not to say we can't still put a good team together, strength in depth worked this year and for me would be the way to go again.

Not sure what you mean by "this promotion", would you prefer someone else in charge? remember when the club was last up for sale there wasn't a huge rush of people queing up to buy so be careful what you wish for.

I would expect the team to be built around Doolan, Vissing, Kus and Edberg, I would also like to see some new faces who would become assets of Berwick. Pepe on his 5.67 average is worth considering too

• Like 1

Why not ?. It's a team that is probably affordable, Barker has always liked riding at Berwick but means a lot of travel, he is the one that could cost more, the rest are affordable.

Proboably not no, there will be big demand for Barker, Covatti and Kracmar and they will get many offers, Berwick being up north and a Saturday night track will also come into it. That's not to say we can't still put a good team together, strength in depth worked this year and for me would be the way to go again.

Not sure what you mean by "this promotion", would you prefer someone else in charge? remember when the club was last up for sale there wasn't a huge rush of people queing up to buy so be careful what you wish for.

I would expect the team to be built around Doolan, Vissing, Kus and Edberg, I would also like to see some new faces who would become assets of Berwick. Pepe on his 5.67 average is worth considering too

Perhaps now is the time to stop looking backwards and move forward.

Perhaps now is the time to stop looking backwards and move forward.

I agree, however Kus, Doolan, Vissing, Edberg would appear to be nailed on for next year which is no bad thing as all have done a job for us this year. The other place at reserve iwould like to see James Serjeant as he looked quick when guesting for us and has a years EL experience behind him now. Leaves just over 14, Enough for 2 new 7.00 riders who would become assets.

• Like 2

I think Master Sarjeant will be much coveted this close season

One of the few genuine fast trackers who've caught the eye

Congratulations to Matej Kus who has been named as Berwick speedway fans rider of the year, well deserved.

Based on a couple of months at reserve.
  • Like 1