British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Robin is correct this was the night of Gjedde's return the night Dick barrie treated him in the most disgusting and unprofessional way seb did not ride in the meeting Ashworth, nick morris, aspregen, bellego were the others charlie only rode once at shielfield after he left and this was the meeting so you are wrong Robin is right

Agreed, the way Gjedde was introduced when he made his return was not a very proud night for Berwick Speedway, as you say completely unprofessional and totally indefensible.

Nick Morris was guesting for Berwick. It took place just coming out the 4th bend. It was stupidity from Bunyan. Not quite as stupid as people on here spending as much time as they have talking about Jason fn Bunyan though

It's a Speedway Forum once again you seem to forget that fact.everyone is entitled to discuss (whether you think it is stupid or not)

on the parade he gave all the rye house riders a good introduction then when he came to charlie just said his name which wasn't terrible I know but then continued to make snide and un nessesary remarks towards charlie all night

Correct, as I say not a great night for Berwick.

• Like 1

on the parade he gave all the rye house riders a good introduction then when he came to charlie just said his name which wasn't terrible I know but then continued to make snide and un nessesary remarks towards charlie all night

That's just typical Barrie , he's been doing that sort of stuff at Berwick and various other tracks for as long as I can remember , still doesn't excuse it though.

Ah ok he does that every time Ive been to berwick... He's named very appropriately Edited by ren
  • Like 1

Barker will be worth the admission money alone. Less pressure on Vissing & Doolan away from the number one spot. Jorgensen is a concern looking at his recent Berwick scores and you're very light at reserve away from home. I know absolutely nothing about the Slovenian