British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Jason fell mid bend nearer the 3rd bend entrance than the exit of the 4th bend

That is immaterial anyway

No Speedway rider in my limited opinion goes out to injure or knock other riders off

It was just one of those unfortunate incidents nothing malicious...

It's all down to opinion ultimately, I find your post distasteful

Post 2358 is quite dis-tasteful to IMO, but there you go.

Jason fell mid bend nearer the 3rd bend entrance than the exit of the 4th bend

That is immaterial anyway

No Speedway rider in my limited opinion goes out to injure or knock other riders off

It was just one of those unfortunate incidents nothing malicious...

It's all down to opinion ultimately, I find your post distasteful

It may be immaterial but you obviously talking about another incident.End off.It does not concern me how you find my post regarding this matter.

I certainly am talking about the same meeting

Gjedde's return, lovely summer's meeting

Bunyan made a rare start led well went into the 3rd bend nice and low and lost it. I would hazard guess it was early days and the other 3 riders were taking a smiliar line. 3 OR 4 guys down mid bend big delay Berwick won the meeting by 8 and it was like we had had won the league beating Charlie Gjedde and Mellgren.

Best meeting one of our promoters had seen apparently :lol: priceless

We shall agree to disagree Fromafar then.

But I'll just clarify I don't think riders go out to knock people off, but hey each to their own

I certainly am talking about the same meeting

Gjedde's return, lovely summer's meeting

Bunyan made a rare start led well went into the 3rd bend nice and low and lost it. I would hazard guess it was early days and the other 3 riders were taking a smiliar line. 3 OR 4 guys down mid bend big delay Berwick won the meeting by 8 and it was like we had had won the league beating Charlie Gjedde and Mellgren.

Best meeting one of our promoters had seen apparently :lol: priceless

We shall agree to disagree Fromafar then.

But I'll just clarify I don't think riders go out to knock people off, but hey each to their own

we shall agree to disagree. I made no mention regarding regarding riders going out to knock riders off in my Post.Jason was in front when he fell,so imagination is running a bit wild on that matter.

A wee bit of a playground squabble going on here, I think.

Facts: In a mid-season match against Rye House in 2012, in Heat 2 the Rye House reserve Jason Bunyan was leading but got into trouble as he was passing the pit gate, locked right up and high-sided. The Berwick reserves, Robert Branford and Robert Ksiezak both piled into his bike. Bunyan was excluded, Ksiezak was taken out of the meeting, as was Branford (after taking a start in the two-man re-run, despite a knee injury, and limping around for two points. Neither Branford or Ksiezak raced again that season, in the case of Ksiezak the crash did indeed end his career. These are the facts.

Observations: Whatever Robin is thinking of, it wasn't the night of Gjedde's return. It was the night Berwick's remaining four heroes (Alden, Aspregren, Smith and Bellego I think) defeated a full Rye House squad 50-39, despite having only one rider in over half the races.

Edited by crescent girl

A wee bit of a playground squabble going on here, I think.Facts: In a mid-season match against Rye House in 2012, in Heat 2 the Rye House reserve Jason Bunyan was leading but got into trouble as he was passing the pit gate, locked right up and high-sided. The Berwick reserves, Robert Branford and Robert Ksiezak both piled into his bike. Bunyan was excluded, Ksiezak was taken out of the meeting, as was Branford (after taking a start in the two-man re-run, despite a knee injury, and limping around for two points. Neither Branford or Ksiezak raced again that season, in the case of Ksiezak the crash did indeed end his career. These are the facts.Observations: Whatever Robin is thinking of, it wasn't the night of Gjedde's return. It was the night Berwick's remaining four heroes (Alden, Aspregren, Smith and Bellego I think) defeated a full Rye House squad 50-39, despite having only one rider in over half the races.

Thanks,that's the meeting I was referring too.I was sitting in the end stand and it happened where you described .No doubt we will get some wise crack from GLWC.Just think he bored and on a wind -up.
  • Like 1

Observations: Whatever Robin is thinking of, it wasn't the night of Gjedde's return. It was the night Berwick's remaining four heroes (Alden, Aspregren, Smith and Bellego I think) defeated a full Rye House squad 50-39, despite having only one rider in over half the races.

Robin is correct this was the night of Gjedde's return the night Dick barrie treated him in the most disgusting and unprofessional way seb did not ride in the meeting Ashworth, nick morris, aspregen, bellego were the others charlie only rode once at shielfield after he left and this was the meeting so you are wrong Robin is right Edited by Goodiepatchie