British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

I think Edberg has got to kick on this season and try and up his average by at least one and a half points he has good machinery been to all the tracks surely if hes going to do it,it has to be this season.I know hes had his injuries but riding is all about confidence maybe after watching Ben go round the boards a few times he will see what can be done. Also looking forward to see how our newbie turns out cant wait till end of March.

hopefully they will prepare a track that he can pass on though, as hes going to have to carry Berwick this season at times.
  • Like 1

Giving the reaction your post has made I would go just to pee everyone off, though I find it odd that Berwick fans are actively encouraging one of their fellow fans not to go.

You never want the rotten apples in the barrel, though: do you?

We have had stronger looking teams on paper that for whatever reason haven't worked out, some said that last years team wasn't the strongest but it did well enough to finish in the play-offs.

After some of my previous season, I am going to avoid making any predictions. I agree on paper really means nothing, we could equally have a disaster or a good year. All the fans hope for the latter. I just can't wait for the season to get underway!

Giving the reaction your post has made I would go just to pee everyone off, though I find it odd that Berwick fans are actively encouraging one of their fellow fans not to go.

You never want the rotten apples in the barrel, though: do you?

We have had stronger looking teams on paper that for whatever reason haven't worked out, some said that last years team wasn't the strongest but it did well enough to finish in the play-offs.

After some of my previous season, I am going to avoid making any predictions. I agree on paper really means nothing, we could equally have a disaster or a good year. All the fans hope for the latter. I just can't wait for the season to get underway!

Giving that Berwick`s crowds aren't as great as everyone would like them to be I would've thought getting as many apples along as possible wouldn't be a bad idea, rotten or otherwise.

Don't you think that some posts are a bit of a wind-up or do you believe everything you read on here.!!!

Giving that Berwick`s crowds aren't as great as everyone would like them to be I would've thought getting as many apples along as possible wouldn't be a bad idea, rotten or otherwise.

every supporter is important no matter wether the promotion agree with their views or not they have paid their admission and they are entitled to an opinion

It would be a sad sad world if we all agreed on everything

I almost wholly agree, and this isn't aimed at emilali or yourself; but I know people that don't go anymore, not because of the speedway, but because they got fed up of people moaning in their lug every meeting. It gets wearing.

That really was my point about rotten apples. If everyone were happy clappy, that would be pretty boring too!

Ex Gp rider....

Won pride of the Potteries 2009

Passed Josef Franc up the inside in Heat 15 at Berwick

Motored round Berwick in 65 secs

We missed a trick with Jason Bunyan

However my new team Unibax Torun have signed Grigorij Laguta, so I'm very happy about that

Fell coming out off 4th bend at Shielfield and brought everybody down while reserve Rye House injuring Branford ,did you forget that one !!

Unibax may have Laguta but don't they also have the plonky Ward. :drink::drink:

Love/Loathe Ward you can't deny his ability very classy and tenacious Speedway rider, hope he comes back soon

They do have Pawel Predepeldski at reserve though!

So Poland's WC team in about 5 years (Kasprzak, Dudek, Predepeldski, Zmarzlik, Piotr Pawlicki with Janowski in waiting)

If only they grew at that rate in this country

Fell coming out off 4th bend at Shielfield and brought everybody down while reserve Rye House injuring Branford ,did you forget that one !!

It was mid bend to correct you there...

Falling off sadly is part of Speedway, and if riders played it safe and didn't take risks Speedway wouldn't be the phenomenon it is today

I'm sure it has happened before and will happen again

I doubt there would be many Speedway riders (unless there is a personal grudge match Barker - North) where injuring a fellow rider even enters a riders mind. Unless you are a great gater, you have to take risks to win races or maybe try a different lines to get more Speed.

I find your post quite distasteful however I try not too take too many posts seriously :lol:

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015
  • Like 1

It was mid bend to correct you there...

Falling off sadly is part of Speedway, and if riders played it safe and didn't take risks Speedway wouldn't be the phenomenon it is today

I'm sure it has happened before and will happen again

I doubt there would be many Speedway riders (unless there is a personal grudge match Barker - North) where injuring a fellow rider even enters a riders mind. Unless you are a great gater, you have to take risks to win races or maybe try a different lines to get more Speed.

I find your post quite distasteful however I try not too take too many posts seriously :lol:

please get your facts right if you reply to a Post.I was sitting in end enclosure when Jason fell on the exit out the bend and all the other 3 riders had very little room to manoeuvre hence they all came down,hence I don't take your Post seriously .Try again.

Jason fell mid bend nearer the 3rd bend entrance than the exit of the 4th bend

That is immaterial anyway

No Speedway rider in my limited opinion goes out to injure or knock other riders off

It was just one of those unfortunate incidents nothing malicious...

It's all down to opinion ultimately, I find your post distasteful