British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

I can't say I have seen the sides who are going to be above the wooden spoon winning Berwick team. Plymouth, Newcastle, Rye, Workington, Redcar, Scunthorpe aren't what I would call strong sides, even Somerset and Sheffield are a bit suspect if Sissis isn't the sensation that was predicted and Lanham has the same struggles as last season.

Edited by sparkafag
  • Like 1

are we going to be men and admit jake allen was/is a 7?

Doesn't matter either way. Berwick's certificate of employer status was cancelled along with all the other clubs, and their choice is clearly not to risk his not being granted a visa in time for the new season.

Since we're on the subject of manning-up -- are you now going to admit you're relieved Bunyan is off the menu up there?

Edited by smod

Doesn't matter either way. Berwick's certificate of employer status was cancelled along with all the other clubs, and their choice is clearly not to risk his not being granted a visa in time for the new season.

Since we're on the subject of manning-up -- are you now going to admit you're relieved Bunyan is off the menu up there?

Bunyan would smoke the Slovenian....

There's a reason he's fully committed to Berwick...

See Konopka .... Redcar

Edited by GLagutaWorldChampion2015

I can't say I have seen the sides who are going to be above the wooden spoon winning Berwick team. Plymouth, Newcastle, Rye, Workington, Redcar, Scunthorpe aren't what I would call strong sides, even Somerset and Sheffield are a bit suspect if Sissis isn't the sensation that was predicted and Lanham has the same struggles as last season.

A bit confused here. I thought that all teams were built to the same points limit?

Dont think I'll bother much this season, very disappointing signing. Bunyan or Compton would have been better than him.

Giving the reaction your post has made I would go just to pee everyone off, though I find it odd that Berwick fans are actively encouraging one of their fellow fans not to go.

Okay... not the strongest team on paper but let's give them a shot on track 1st before we hang, draw and quarter them...

We have had stronger looking teams on paper that for whatever reason haven't worked out, some said that last years team wasn't the strongest but it did well enough to finish in the play-offs.

I think Edberg has got to kick on this season and try and up his average by at least one and a half points he has good machinery been to all the tracks surely if hes going to do it,it has to be this season.I know hes had his injuries but riding is all about confidence maybe after watching Ben go round the boards a few times he will see what can be done. Also looking forward to see how our newbie turns out cant wait till end of March.

• Like 1