British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

....and you probably think Nick Morris was correctly disqualified in the Pairs Final, too?

Did you actually watch the meeting? it was a mistake on Allens part he was rightly excluded.

Here is video of the 21's final for you

https://www.facebook.com/speedway.gone.wild

Edited by Mr Blobby

Keep the advice and criticism coming, there's a good lad!

Part of this forum is to advise, praise, offer opinion and on occasion criticize, which we all do, if you don't like it maybe this forum is not the right place for you, or on the other hand there is an ignore feature with which you are free to use at your discretion.

Part of this forum is to advise, praise, offer opinion and on occasion criticize, which we all do, if you don't like it maybe this forum is not the right place for you, or on the other hand there is an ignore feature with which you are free to use at your discretion.

Oh, I agree that is certainly here for opinion, and even to be critical. After all, one can learn a lot from criticism.

Constant criticism from a single source, however, become very grating.

Praise, well that seems to be a stranger to some!

If you are looking to advise, then why not volunteer as many others do? I mean that sincerely, if you have something to offer the club, why not offer it.

I have thought about the ignore, but only very recently as your constantly negative tone and - some have said privately - increasingly vindictive approach is really starting to get very wearing. I mean when you get posters, who are above all the garbage I get into, who are starting to get fed up, you must surely start to have a think about why you are posting on Berwick threads?

Why put yourself through all the pain and misery it clearly causes you?

It's an honest question. You seem to just want to have a go at everything, including riders now.

• Like 1

Good to see Adrian & Michal fit and well at the Bandits hall of fame last night. There was a very touching film of Carlos Villar in his home, obviously getting on with his life and looking well.

• Like 1

Good to see Adrian & Michal fit and well at the Bandits hall of fame last night. There was a very touching film of Carlos Villar in his home, obviously getting on with his life and looking well.

I knew Rymel and Makovsky were over but didn't realise Carlos Villar was being inducted. Is Villar still doing his car racing, seemed to be cutting out himself quite a career on four wheels after his career on two was cut short.

I knew Rymel and Makovsky were over but didn't realise Carlos Villar was being inducted. Is Villar still doing his car racing, seemed to be cutting out himself quite a career on four wheels after his career on two was cut short.

It was a surprise to me too. Seems that Carlos is still racing his midget cars and has a trophy proudly on display in his flat.

Also inducted were Mike Caroline and Dennis McCleary. I hadn't realised how much involvement Dennis has with Berwick Speedway and also the Rangers. Very nice evening and Dave Hoggart was very funny as compare. Oh, and I won a couple of raffle prizes too!!

It was a surprise to me too. Seems that Carlos is still racing his midget cars and has a trophy proudly on display in his flat.

Also inducted were Mike Caroline and Dennis McCleary. I hadn't realised how much involvement Dennis has with Berwick Speedway and also the Rangers. Very nice evening and Dave Hoggart was very funny as compare. Oh, and I won a couple of raffle prizes too!!

Delighted to hear Dennis McCleary has been rewarded for all his hard work for Berwick Speedway over the years, IMO its fair to say if it wasn't for the likes of Mr. McCleary and others speedway might've lost Berwick Bandits years ago.

• Like 1

Surprised not to see John Anderson at last nights do. Come to think of it, I didn't see any of the Anderson family there

Edited by Shads

Delighted to hear Dennis McCleary has been rewarded for all his hard work for Berwick Speedway over the years, IMO its fair to say if it wasn't for the likes of Mr. McCleary and others speedway might've lost Berwick Bandits years ago.

A lot of people behind the scenes who have been doing their bit since I went as a lad in the early 80s: and long before.

Without a doubt there would be no speedway if it wasn't for those folks' efforts.

• Like 1

A lot of people behind the scenes who have been doing their bit since I went as a lad in the early 80s: and long before.

Without a doubt there would be no speedway if it wasn't for those folks' efforts.

Of it wasn't for volunteer fans at the majority of British Tracks it's doubtful that speedway would survive Imo
  • Like 5