British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

i promise all you berwick fans that thomas will be a popular lad with u all.. he is one of the nicest and down to earth guys you could wish to meet. please take time out to say hello to him, he may beat himself up a bit if he doesnt win but he will be wanting to win every race he is in.i believe that most of his big points will be away for you.

i wish him all the best and you are getting a great lad from us

• Like 3

i promise all you berwick fans that thomas will be a popular lad with u all.. he is one of the nicest and down to earth guys you could wish to meet. please take time out to say hello to him, he may beat himself up a bit if he doesnt win but he will be wanting to win every race he is in.i believe that most of his big points will be away for you.

i wish him all the best and you are getting a great lad from us

Whether the lad scores 1 or 11 all the Berwicks fans will be hos biggest fans. Not about how good a rider you are, just about being a good lad in the pub after.

Whether the lad scores 1 or 11 all the Berwicks fans will be hos biggest fans. Not about how good a rider you are, just about being a good lad in the pub after.

Half the fans are so drunk they probably don't remember the scores - sometimes I think that is the better way to watch the Bandits

Claus Vissing signed for Wlokinarz Czestochowa.

Replacing Grigorij Laguta

You reckon?

If your suggesting Berwick have a spy, or scout out in Australia, my question would be where has he been until now, especially when you look at the talent that has come over here in the last few seasons.

Edited by screm

If your suggesting Berwick have a spy, or scout out in Australia, my question would be where has he been until now, especially when you look at the talent that has come over here in the last few seasons.

You don't need a spy in Aussie,all the young talent that have come over in the last few years had spins round Shielfield if we wanted them.

Half the fans are so drunk they probably don't remember the scores - sometimes I think that is the better way to watch the Bandits

Claus Vissing signed for Wlokinarz Czestochowa.

Replacing Grigorij Laguta

claus has not really replaced laguta, czestochowa lost their licence and are having to rebuild from the bottom division, and i do not mean that against claus

Edberg's ride at Edinburgh was very impressive indeed

Last season he looked one of the most comfortable Berwick riders I have seen around Armadale.

He seems to like the track.

I expect Alex to improve a fair bit this season. Potential is there.

Last season he looked one of the most comfortable Berwick riders I have seen around Armadale.

He seems to like the track.

I expect Alex to improve a fair bit this season. Potential is there.

Comfortable round Armadale!!! He was all over the shop the Edinburgh boys were to scared to pass him because of it

It was the correct call IMO Fricke was going round them all in the 2nd bend and Allen moved out to try and stop him picked up grip and took Max and himself out.

....and you probably think Nick Morris was correctly disqualified in the Pairs Final, too?

You don't need a spy in Aussie,all the young talent that have come over in the last few years had spins round Shielfield if we wanted them.

Absolutely correct. Jake Allen was in the UK all last September, staying in Southport. Berwick were well aware of his potential.