British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

On the Saturdays he isn't on Italian national or European duties, you mean?

A disgusting comment.

your knowledge of everything Speedway astounds me,could you let me know of his schedule for this season.I simply made a comment regarding an Italian rider who I think is talented in response to a comment on this thread,it is a forum and you certainly like stir it up whenever you think you can.You need to get that chip off your shoulder.
  • Like 3

your knowledge of everything Speedway astounds me,could you let me know of his schedule for this season.I simply made a comment regarding an Italian rider who I think is talented in response to a comment on this thread,it is a forum and you certainly like stir it up whenever you think you can.You need to get that chip off your shoulder.

When your talking to a 'dick' what did you expect? I agree with your initial comment though but I think him and also Castagna would just miss masses of meetings so wouldnt be worth it.

And before anyone else posts it after yesterday I`m guessing I`m going to be one. :oops:

no unlike 'dick' you apologise for any offence caused in my book your a thousand times the man he will ever be

And before anyone else posts it after yesterday I`m guessing I`m going to be one. :oops:

has dick ever apologised for anything he's said Edited by Goodiepatchie
  • Like 1

For those who found offence in a post I made on here yesterday, I wholeheartedly apologies, non was ever meant and if it came across as so then I was wrong.

Fair dos, time to carry on discussing how our team is taking shape.

I'm surprised there is not more fuss over Ben Barker, he's one of the biggest signings the club has ever made!

• Like 1

What is the Team ? It is all a bit of a mystery at the moment.

We don't know the full lineup, hence the phrase "taking shape".

Henning Bager, now I'm sure Peter announced him as one of Berwick's best ever signings at the time.

He did not bad for us, if I remember rightly.