British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Milik just averaged over 6 for Poole in the EL, good luck getting the next Czech talent to race PL speedway.

Greaves got a suspended sentence for 24 months and is not banned from riding speedway

Given what I have watched this season he really should be.

Edited by sparkafag

Milik just averaged over 6 for Poole in the EL, good luck getting the next Czech talent to race PL speedway.

Given what I have watched this season he really should be.

Have to agree don't rate him, well out of his depth at Fast Track.He is only 16 though.

Niki Lunna or the Italian Vincentin might be better bets to ride in Uk both looked decent at Golden Helmet.The talent on show at the junior Helmet meeting really shows the state of British Speedway regarding young talent.

Edited by Fromafar

I would personally go with

9. Matej Kus 7.51

10.Kevin Wolbert 5.86

11.David Bellego 6.22

12.Claus Vissing 7.12

13.Grigorij Laguta © 7.00

14.Jason Bunyan 4.64

15.Alex Edberg 3.84

As you see I have gone with strength in depth no rider's average really should decrease.

I feel Jason and Grigorij are dead certs for 1 and 5 after the first set of averages

Entertainment would be off the chart .....

PL champs 2015

Edited by JBunyanRacingChampion

I would personally go with

9. Matej Kus 7.51

10.Kevin Wolbert 5.86

11.David Bellego 6.22

12.Claus Vissing 7.12

13.Grigorij Laguta © 7.00

14.Jason Bunyan 4.64

15.Alex Edberg 3.84

As you see I have gone with strength in depth no rider's average really should decrease.

I feel Jason and Grigorij are dead certs for 1 and 5 after the first set of averages

Entertainment would be off the chart .....

PL champs 2015

Think you can take Bellego out of your equation, unlikely to be in Berwick team in 2015. Might suggest 3 more names who impressed over last weekend, NicolasVicentin, Michele Castagna,Alexsander Conder. As for Wolbert, he scored more on Sunday than he has for Glasgow all season (tongue in cheek), has he been getting his average down, and will he be back in Monarchs colours.

Think you can take Bellego out of your equation, unlikely to be in Berwick team in 2015. Might suggest 3 more names who impressed over last weekend, NicolasVicentin, Michele Castagna,Alexsander Conder. As for Wolbert, he scored more on Sunday than he has for Glasgow all season (tongue in cheek), has he been getting his average down, and will he be back in Monarchs colours.

Wolbert was impressive at the week-end.

The same Conda who raced for Glasgow a few seasons back and was absolute gash?

The same Conda who raced for Glasgow a few seasons back and was absolute gash?

Its quite a few seasons back. Unfair to say he was gash, I'm sure he only did 3 matches and never attained an average, returning home with a broken hand/wrist never to be seen again.

Good for Berwick, he has put Poland and the u21's first all season and tbh again has not improved, quite happy for him not to return.

I remember telling you how exciting Bellego was to watch when he first came over.

I do wonder would Bellego have benefited from starting at reserve which I think was the origional plan for 2012 until we signed Hertritch or something. Since mid 2012 always rode at No2 showing glimpses or brilliance but consistantly inconsistant. Where his intentions elsewhere? I'd imagine Bellego knew a few weeks ago he wasn't returning. He gave a good performance for the Tigers, maybe time for a change. He's been enjoyable to watch none the less

As for the rest

If going by the Berwick Workington thread Vissing, Doolan and Edberg are returning in the posistion of 5 3 6 or 7 I would have no complaints. However where would that leave Matej Kus? I don't see Matej Kus improving his 7.5 average from Number One and I feel Claus Vissing would score more points than him from Number 5. If the league carries the same format I do feel we need a bigger presence at Number One. Edberg is a decent reserve should score decent points at home and maybe away too

Wethers - I think will retire

Jensen - Like all Danes thrives on the smaller circuits, nice guy an entertainer! I think he woud be a 7 point rider for Redcar 5-6 point man for us and consistantly more inconsistant than Bellego

So it looks like we are keeping Kus, Doolan, Vissing and Edberg using 25.46 assuming no changes to points limit leaves 17.04

How about Ricky Wells, Anders Thomsen and Dimitre Berge.

Balanced no super stars but stability and potential throughout.

Answers on a postcard

Thomsen looks a good prospect ,I'd have him in my line

Doubt Bellego will be back at Berwick next year.

A season away wouldn't do him any harm anyways , I wouldn't have him back .He wont progress until he learns how to ride tighter and smaller tracks