British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Some serious grumble bums around! Christ compared to signing some of the 3.00 riders around, getting a rider we all wanted come the end of the season, to him signing for someone else to being released and now us having him, it's a great move. Lighten the chuff up!

wasn't it you who posted panthers couldn't build a decent team with brits :rofl: good signing greenwood :t: was gobsmacked when he signed for zummerset . you have to hand it to ged and co they've signed a real decent side for this season

wasn't it you who posted panthers couldn't build a decent team with brits :rofl: good signing greenwood :t: was gobsmacked when he signed for zummerset . you have to hand it to ged and co they've signed a real decent side for this season

all 7 brits I said :lol:

Do we know for sure that the Greenwood signing is the major announcement ?

Reading the new items again would suggest not but given our communication skills, hype and cock-ups over many years then it could be taken as the big announcement? Time will tell. They could of course clarify the situation, mentioning supporter confusion over the news items!

Edited by Crump99

Readypower to be Poole headline sponsors.

So rather than sponsoring Poole why not put the money into the club Frost effectively owns rather than Swales and Rathbone scronging the money off Pboro fans a total joke I think also why not put the money into getting the Panthers back where they belong in the Elite League - if I'd donated money to Swales and Rathbone id be fuming about this sponsorship of another club .
  • Like 1

Rick has lost over £750000 on the Panthers, I don't think we should criticise him.

if giving money to another club whilst Panther fans have donated hard earned cash to keep Panthers alive sits well with fans who have donated so bet it all I,m saying if I'd donated I'd be fuming .
  • Like 1

Well I have donated, will buy a season ticket and have No problem at all about them sponsoring Poole.

Being a Monarchs supporter, I may not know all their history but it seems to me they have deffo done their bit to keep panthers alive.

Still too much bitterness around.

• Like 7