British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

None of this matters now.

We just have to hope Lewis Kerr is ok.

Air Ambulance on centre green.

meeting abandoned

It doesn't matter in the slightest at this time that's true because everyone's concern and thoughts should be for the injured rider:

but don't confuse the issues of Lambert, the 4TT as a competition and where it goes from here? That's for another day though and on the wrong thread.

posted my thoughts regarding lewis on the 4's threads

regarding superstar rob lambert i dont know him personaly nor have i ever seen him race live

but this is starting to look like theres a problem betwen him and the panthers is he witholding his services for his prem league team ? time for questions to be asked

nothing personal just how it looks from a neautral speedway fan

Robert Lambert statement

Big sorry to my fans for not being fit to race in the 4TT. I am the only one who know if I am fit or not and I am not.

Thanks to the fans who support me in my decision, but to the fans that don't appreciate my decision they are not worth the time of day to me.

Look to be out for the whole weekend and should be back again for Friday's meeting

Thank you all.

• Like 1

Robert Lambert statement

Big sorry to my fans for not being fit to race in the 4TT. I am the only one who know if I am fit or not and I am not.

Thanks to the fans who support me in my decision, but to the fans that don't appreciate my decision they are not worth the time of day to me.

Look to be out for the whole weekend and should be back again for Friday's meeting

Thank you all.

I see he has inherited his mother's PR skills.
  • Like 5

If it was a one off fair enough.. But there have been so many occasions this season including the infamous Ipswich home meeting amonst others that shows his lack of respect for Peterborough and no one rider is bigger than the club and it appears to be a p*** take. If he was crap he would've been sacked months ago.

Robert Lambert statement

Thank you all.

Well at least we know where we stand now Robert!!! Good luck in the rest of your career.

• Like 1

I see he has inherited his mother's PR skills.

:D - although she could have written it for him? I think that his agent must be Aidy Ward (Raheem Sterling's (of Liverpool/Man City fame) agent for those who don't know).

Wheres Ashtree 123 when you need him ? Surely he must have seen what happened from the pits gate where he stands every week ?

:D

Robert Lambert statement

Thank you all.

What goes around comes around although you probably made it up:

“The ‘keyboard warriors’ are sad people with big mouths and empty pockets. They are worthless.

“We have fantastic supporters on the whole but the keyboard warriors just criticise us at every opportunity yet none of them were prepared to come to a fans’ forum and discuss things face-to-face.

“We try to be honest with the fans and we’re prepared to listen to constructive criticism but I’ve no time for them.”

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/fans-forum-consistent-track-is-vital-for-panthers 2010

Edited by Crump99

I really would move him on

As a supporter of the team on the receiving end of his Rye House guest booking, can I say all who attended applauded his riding skill and his total commitment. Few could believe the tenacity he showed even in heat 15, by which time the meeting was lost to us. True, it seems strange that he turned out if not 100% fit, but did he not want to let Len Silver down? Young as he, saying no to a meeting is prob. new in his vocabulary. Did he overstretch himself on Thursday, seemingly yes. As to his offhand comments- how many seventeen year olds do you know who are truly eloquent. Some studious ones perhaps, but doubtful any who are basically petrol heads who have grown up in the cut and thrust of speedway.