British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

relax rump99. i like it on here . dont worry i will be going back to my other fav thread, zumerzet in due course. its banter, thats all. you are welcome on any workingto forums. its not about sticking to one thread. its about bouncing around and having craic and having a go at you opponents etc. the perfect world has not been invented yet. if other posters did not come on here, it would be boring. so any anyhow, good luck with you illegal team on Sunday and may the best team win, that we will do..

4th post on this page.!

by the time they realise that blackbird and lambert are not fit, it will be too late to use their secret weapon...

5th post on this page.!

I can see that you're struggling now. Why not go and pollute the 4TT thread which is more relevant to what you're wittering on about. I'm not going Sunday so am not fussed what they do. They can only be illegal if the rules mean anything.

Your the charmer then again maybe not. Hope you don't need to go up North anytime soon.

He was only commenting on a bit off banter ffs and you come away with insults.

Say's more about you than him

Oh no I'm being threatened by the northern "ultra's"..apparently the word "Planks" is really derogatory up there..I do apologise sincerely.

Oh no I'm being threatened by the northern "ultra's"..apparently the word "Planks" is really derogatory up there..I do apologise sincerely.

Threatened you really are not very bright are you but I accept your apology despite your abysmal attempt at humour.

im just amazed, youve now posted about 10 times without using the word Roynon :)

Maybe seek the lads out and say sorry in person on sunday lukas?? :)

im just amazed, youve now posted about 10 times without using the word Roynon :)

Maybe seek the lads out and say sorry in person on sunday lukas?? :)

As ive been called a big/small and a wooden plank will I get an apology also on sunday from those who thought it ok to call me these derogatory names .

You're not very bright either if you think that was a genuine apology.

Now why didn't i think off that :rofl:.

If you thought for one minute that i thought that then you are the level below not very bright.

Let's be clear on one thing your initial attempt and your comment on a poster because off his location was poor.

As i said try going up North and say that to someone's face think you could guess what happens next, I will however give your ignorance the benefit off the doubt in that you maybe didn't realise that the comment was derogatory and it should be the poster you insulted that you should apologise to

But i won't hold my breath.

I do however apologize to anyone who has come on here to read about Peterborough Panthers. I've had a word with myself from now on to never respond to any of these forum parasites that post comments to antagonise genuine speedway fans.

I do however apologize to anyone who has come on here to read about Peterborough Panthers. I've had a word with myself from now on to never respond to any of these forum parasites that post comments to antagonise genuine speedway fans.

Good idea i have decided to do the same that is why i will not be responding to you again as the highlighted bit say's it all really.

Edited by Gazc

and me .

This thread is supposed to be about Peterborough Panthers 2015 - but it's deteriorated to the playground level (you apologise, no you apologise first....) topped off by pathetic posturing (try that oop nerrth 'n see wot yer get, blah blah blah)

Internet warriors... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

i think you will find it was the peter borough posters who started calling people trolls, planks, morons and other names first. the posters are only reacting in the way they think is best in their defence. long live this thread.

It can also be said that some are replying to constant wind ups, threats and what seems like forum bullies who gang up on a single target and thrive on insults and name calling, it starts as banter then goes way to far.

Pretty much nail on the head i reacted to a derogatory remark when perhaps i shouldn't have this is off course a P'boro thread and should really get back to that no intention to hijack your thread just felt i had to say something and it escalated from there.

no more outside posts from anyone, other than genuine panthers fans. lets see how long it last without the input of outside posters.. its like saying away fans cant come to the eoes because they don't support peter borough.

next thing is you will be only wanting blonde, blue eyes children in your ranks.. now where have i heard that before ?

i see you have been to the gents toilets and looked down then ! !

I think that someone must have hacked Tsunami's account? I see that he liked this weak post and I'd have thought that a self proclaimed success story would be better than that :shock:

no more outside posts from anyone, other than genuine panthers fans. lets see how long it last without the input of outside posters.. its like saying away fans cant come to the eoes because they don't support peter borough.

next thing is you will be only wanting blonde, blue eyes children in your ranks.. now where have i heard that before ?

If it drops off the board then so be it, I'm sure that we'd cope.

Edited by Crump99