British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

time to go back to the old style qualifiers again and stop all these rules that are not rules. bspa/scb etc need to hang their head in shame. p/borrow had just enough riders to field a team without robert and emil. the rule book is once again torn up and disregarded if it had been an away team that couldn't field a team. the next team down should have been entered into the comp..its all been done in the interest of speedway . i for one am ashamed at the way speedway is being run at the moment. but it is what it is.hope its a good day for p/borrow speedway.

time to go back to the old style qualifiers again and stop all these rules that are not rules. bspa/scb etc need to hang their head in shame. p/borrow had just enough riders to field a team without robert and emil. the rule book is once again torn up and disregarded if it had been an away team that couldn't field a team. the next team down should have been entered into the comp..its all been done in the interest of speedway . i for one am ashamed at the way speedway is being run at the moment. but it is what it is.hope its a good day for p/borrow speedway.

We didn't have enough riders

• Like 1

Jenga you are a complete moron..please do one.

don't let me get to you.why wasn't konopka eligable. he had an average didn't he. maybe lukas can answer that one cos i don't know the rules, just like the bspa..

• Like 1

PANTHERS PRAISE FOR BSPA

Monday July 27, 2015

rathbone_ged.jpg

PETERBOROUGH supremo Ged Rathbone has praised the British Speedway Promoters' Association (BSPA).

The governing body have granted Readypower Panthers special dispensation to use teen talent Robert Lambert and recent recruit Emil Grondal as injury replacements in the big Premier League Fours extravaganza at the East of England Showground on Sunday.

The club had feared they may not be able to field four riders due to having riders sidelined and others initially being deemed ineligible. They can now also use Rafal Konopka as reserve if necessary.

Rathbone said: "I applaud and thank the BSPA for giving us permission to track Robert and Emil in the Premier League Fours due to our exceptional circumstances.

"We now hope to be able to field a team worthy of such an occasion and capable of challenging to win the club's first trophy for some time."

The club will finalise their chosen quartet as quickly as possible.

:t: great news

what a joke....
  • Like 1

cant wait for another home team to be put in the same position that p/borrw were put in this year then we will see who moans. still , its only sport/entertainment..not worth getting upset for , but worth causing a rumble in the camp ..

the borrowers, coming to a track near you..

Jenga actually speaks a lot of sense most of the time if you look past his clowning, although that can be really funny as well.

Don't take things so seriously my southern friend, you will give yourself piles in the mouth with all the poop you talk.

Well this plank is board with this now ( see what I did there :-) night night xx

• Like 2