British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Agree will do very well to maintain his average. Not so sure it's a title winning team but certainly an exciting one. Just hope to see the same 7 most matches - unfortunately with all the doubling up doubt that will be the case. I'm expecting (R/R) and (G) to be regular team members.

• Like 1

Agree will do very well to maintain his average. Not so sure it's a title winning team but certainly an exciting one. Just hope to see the same 7 most matches - unfortunately with all the doubling up doubt that will be the case. I'm expecting (R/R) and (G) to be regular team members.

And this is the one of the main problems with speedway at the moment

• Like 2

And this is the one of the main problems with speedway at the moment

It was embarrassing last year and turning up at Scunthorpe to find Fisher missing was the last straw for me. I decided that I would not go to another match where riders were missing, unless it was injury related.

I support Peterborough and want to see my riders when I pay my money, not a select team of guests.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason. The fisher situation at scunny last season was a joke.

Another question.....why are the season tickets so big? Absolute no chance of fitting in my wallet, just seems a bit clumsy.

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason. The fisher situation at scunny last season was a joke.

Another question.....why are the season tickets so big? Absolute no chance of fitting in my wallet, just seems a bit clumsy.

The problem is last year there were so many they ran out of excuses. I remember Ales missed the weekend northern tour because he got too close to the fence at Peterborough.
  • Like 1

See I don't mind as much as long as we are told about the riders missing and given a reason.

I travelled to Somerset in August to find out that we were missing our number 1, Edward Kennett. Nothing on the Rockets website or official Twitter feed even though it was known fairly early in the day. First we heard of it was half an hour before the first heat Edited by Shads

SIGN OFF IN STYLE

Sunday December 28, 2014
peterborough_new.jpg PETERBOROUGH are out to end the year on a high with a major announcement planned for the final days of 2014.

Club chief Ged Rathbone is keeping the details of the big news close to his chest, but is confident it will delight supporters.

Rathbone said: "We are working on something very exciting for the club and we hope to be in a position to share it before the new year."

Supporters are advised to visit the official website here at http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co and the official club twitter account @PboroPanthers regularly

• Like 1