British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

You'll now get all the Lynn fans on these threads now checking on how "their" boy is coming along.

Well they'll not be sure that he isn't a relation so it's only logical that they all check in!

Things have certainly changed at Peterborough! Since when did Peterborough become Kings Lynn's bitches?

I wouldn't put in those terms but since "Team captain Craig Cook is required to represent his parent club, Edinburgh Monarchs, after they reorganised a tie that clashed with the Rentruck Aces' date with the Pirates." stopped Panthers charge to the 2013 title then apart from the winter of discontent, that was the starting point.

Edited by Crump99

Surprised Lambert didn't double up/down last year. His ego probably made him think he was better than he was, but suffered a reality check. A welcome addition to the PL, albeit a year late

Edited by Shads

Surprised Lambert didn't double up/down last year. His ego probably made him think he was better than he was, but suffered a reality check. A welcome addition to the PL, albeit a year late

Wasn't allowed due to being on an assessed average. Its a rule which needs looking at for the future if a young Brit has the balls and talent to go straight into the EL at 16.

• Like 1

Wasn't allowed due to being on an assessed average. Its a rule which needs looking at for the future if a young Brit has the balls and talent to go straight into the EL at 16.

Definitely needs looking at

Things have certainly changed at Peterborough! Since when did Peterborough become Kings Lynn's bitches?

EOES, the new training school for the EL Kings Lynn Stars. Any other unpolished gems you want to throw their way to train up Lynn fans? :lol:

You'll now get all the Lynn fans on these threads now checking on how "their" boy is coming along.

Excuse me, but some of us go to watch the team ;) I did last season. I did the season before (even when we were in the same league!) I will openly admit I'm unusual most probably for supporting our neighbours, but I have no shame!

Edited by em1500uk
  • Like 3

Oh how little do you know......Robert so wanted to do PL to help him, But it was the rules that stopped him, also he didn't have a proper average :-( it really annoys me that fans know better than the riders themselves, I don't think he suffered a reality check, I think he held his own this season in the EL, I hope he has a brill 2015 and I as a supporter will be behind him :-)

Edited by ashtree123
  • Like 3

I also remember ROYNON being stopped for riding for the Panthers a few years ago when he didn't have a PL average due to being out for a year with a broken neck.

It really is about time the BSPA sorted this rulebook out, I keep banging on about it but it does my head in.

What's worse is most of the promoters and managers don't even know it, their knowledge of rules and regulations is abysmal.

• Like 3