British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Today really is the very last day for anyone to help save the club.

If anyone is still interested in buying a personal message in the programme for only £10 or any of the other sponsorship packages available on the link below, please email pantherspledge2015@gmail.com TODAY.

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/sponsorship

Alternatively any donation, big or small, will be gratefully received.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

How can it really come to this with a club the size of Peterborough. Great track, great tradition. Great teams down the years. As a kid visiting England my folks would always take us to the east of England show ground. The home of the fours. The track where I first saw a handy wee kid ride by the name of Jason Crump.

I really hope Peterborough are around next year and for the next ten years. Just good luck guys

• Like 1

How can it really come to this with a club the size of Peterborough. Great track, great tradition. Great teams down the years. As a kid visiting England my folks would always take us to the east of England show ground. The home of the fours. The track where I first saw a handy wee kid ride by the name of Jason Crump.

I really hope Peterborough are around next year and for the next ten years. Just good luck guys

But it's not good luck they need, it's good hard cash, like £5K.

By my estimate, Ged and Trevor have about 1/2 hour to give the BSPA their intentions toward Posh running in 2015. So we should all hear pretty soon in the next few hours.

But it's not good luck they need, it's good hard cash, like £5K.

By my estimate, Ged and Trevor have about 1/2 hour to give the BSPA their intentions toward Posh running in 2015. So we should all hear pretty soon in the next few hours.

7.45 kick off. See you at the ABAX for the return of CMS.

PETERBOROUGH have hit their survival target to continue racing!

North-East businessman Ged Rathbone, who teamed-up with long-serving co-promoter Trevor Swales to mount the rescue package, confirmed the required £40,000 to keep Panthers on track has been raised.

Rathbone and Swales have already notified the British Speedway Promoters’ Association (BSPA) of their desire to compete at Premier League level in 2015.

They are now awaiting formal approval from the sport’s governing body which is expected to arrive within the next week.

Rathbone said: “I’m over the moon and I cannot issue a big enough thank-you to everyone who has contributed to us being in this position.

“We could not have made it without the time, effort and donations of so many people.”

Further information on the club’s immediate future will be released as soon as it is available.

From Peterborough's official site.

• Like 2