British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2015

'An increase in the size of the room at the Marriott Hotel'

PMSL, they really do think people are stupid don't they?

'Is that room big enough?' 'We aren't bothering with the riff raff so no problem' 'The riff raff aren't happy' '$hit, get a bigger room'. :D

The Swindon journalist who only rights for Swindon was fed information from club officials, how would he know Swindon are about to potentially sign their final rider?

They did the same with Dak and the press. Swindon know where Bjarne was going as they called him but it was too late he was already sorted. Bjarne isn't exactly going to sign for another club and then call Swindon and ask for a team place is he? The only reason Swindon know where he is off to is because Rosco called him and it was too late.

Sorry your totally incorrect on that but then even though you always seem to know what is going on it seems that you do not...try and think about garnering the full facts before you come on here attention seeking.

In the interview it says they had spoken to Rosco who confirmed they were close to signing their number one.

In the same article it mentions Bjarne likely to go to Leicester. Rosco opened his mouth with out a doubt and not the first time to announce other teams potential signings.

With regards to your comment about Rosco saying he contacted Swindon - seems similar to the the Doyle situation where he says certain things are being told incorrectly and I guarantee this is a snipe from Swindon to Leicester because of the current Doyle situation.

There are things with the Doyle situation that havent been allowed to be put out there but the fact is it is very similar to the Bjarne situ where in fact both riders had contacted Swindon with a view to a teamplace one in the past week and one quite a few months ago.END.

The Swindon journalist who only rights for Swindon was fed information from club officials, how would he know Swindon are about to potentially sign their final rider?

They did the same with Dak and the press. Swindon know where Bjarne was going as they called him but it was too late he was already sorted. Bjarne isn't exactly going to sign for another club and then call Swindon and ask for a team place is he? The only reason Swindon know where he is off to is because Rosco called him and it was too late.

It's hardly announced the signing has it! Good signing if it happens though.

From what I can see the article just paints as full a picture as possible regarding who Swindon's number one could be, which is fair enough I'd say.

Swindon obviously have the needle over the Doyle situation so thought they'd just rain on their parade a little. They could have said has signed for 'another club'

Has anyone seen this story below ?

The lady in question used to work until last season for Leicester Speedway in the ticket office & is mum to a former Long Eaton rider .

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Charity-s-greedy-financial-administrator-stole-15/story-25866289-detail/story.html

Edited by lionking

In the interview it says they had spoken to Rosco who confirmed they were close to signing their number one.

In the same article it mentions Bjarne likely to go to Leicester. Rosco opened his mouth with out a doubt and not the first time to announce other teams potential signings.

With regards to your comment about Rosco saying he contacted Swindon - seems similar to the the Doyle situation where he says certain things are being told incorrectly and I guarantee this is a snipe from Swindon to Leicester because of the current Doyle situation.

Oh my word I'd have a word with your contact as you really have been sold a red herring.

Made me laugh though.

Has anyone seen this story below ?

The lady in question used to work until last season for Leicester Speedway in the ticket office & is mum to a former Long Eaton rider .

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Charity-s-greedy-financial-administrator-stole-15/story-25866289-detail/story.html

Presumably Ben? I bet David will be checking back over the takings in the ticket office now. :o Dispicable person to steal from a charity.