British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2015

What is it about Swindon then that is putting these top riders off?! :wink:

I guess it might be because of arguments when the riders are left out of their plans(Doyle) & we all know why Adrian won't ride for Swindon.

At least winning a 8 team league is life changing to some fans & clubs.

Wonder how long it will be before that gets even less as 2 were lost last season.

Swindon were taken into near financial ruin by Mr Patchett & are obviously only paying what they can afford.

Nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

Edited by Crazy robin

Why anyone would want to name a rider Marmite beats me. If he is as bad as the product, then icky and extreaml smelly. To say the least.

Marmite - Love it or Hate it

Expensive product but certainly a product that gets people talking and not too far to travel to get to Leicester but would it not have a sell by date of June 2015 ?

I thought everybody knew who marmite is.

Never heard of it myself, although there are several other terms I'd associate with Pedersen. It is amusing that riders are allocated a nickname by a small group of people who for some reason assume the wider speedway-going public will somehow become aware of it and start using it.

Never heard of it myself, although there are several other terms I'd associate with Pedersen. It is amusing that riders are allocated a nickname by a small group of people who for some reason assume the wider speedway-going public will somehow become aware of it and start using it.

It's not Nicki Pedersen :D

Then please tell us who marmite is because not all of know them by nick names.

If there was one thing in the world that should be banned it has got to be Marmite, go and watch it being made or take a ride past their factory at Burton when the wizards there are concocting the stuff and you would never open a jar again. It is terrible stuff.

Then please tell us who marmite is because not all of know them by nick names.

I wish I knew - I'm guessing Miedzinski but can't find any mention of it anywhere using google. But you're not getting Nicki Pedersen thats for sure.