British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2015

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Same old morons rising to the bait.

Hook,line and sinker!

By the way Speedieberk I've been watching speedway from the mid seventies onward and have always despised Coventry and the dunderheaded asswipes that live there.

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

By the way Speedieberk I've been watching speedway from the mid seventies onward and have always despised Coventry and the dunderheaded asswipes that live there.

Thanks for that , keep digging the hole though ..

• Like 3

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

You really come across as an unpleasant person - I wish to make it clear that not all Leicester supporters are not as odious as you.

I would suggest you try apologising, but I don't hold out much hope.

• Like 4

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

I couldn't be further from being a Coventry fan - but your recent posts are just plain insulting.

• Like 3

You really come across as an unpleasant person - I wish to make it clear that not all Leicester supporters are not as odious as you.

I would suggest you try apologising, but I don't hold out much hope.

And you are?

I couldn't be further from being a Coventry fan - but your recent posts are just plain insulting.

You want to get out more.

I wasn't born when he rode for Leicester, I am told tho it wasn't long after that meeting that he had his big accident which I believe resulted in him dropping down to the national league I think it was back then, still a bit before my time tho.

He's doing well at the moment more into his Superbikes these days than Speedway but i'm tempting him to going to a grand prix hopefully this year

Your father was one of my boyhood hero's, And I remember your mum standing with you on the centre green at Exeter, He was an Exeter legend, glad to hear he is doing well, he had a great style round the county ground

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

And to think I just defended you. Yikes!

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

Meanwhile back in the real world shown up for the type of supporter you are. I couldn't be any more delighted.

• Like 2

Meanwhile back in the real world shown up for the type of supporter you are. I couldn't be any more delighted.

??????????.Confused!

Why are you talking in riddles?

Edited by mrcts

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Hook,line and sinker!

What a plebeian you are!

• Like 2

I apologise if you can't read plain English.

22,919 posts,you must be on benefits to spend all your time on here..........GET A LIFE ffs!

What a plebeian you are!

is that supposed to be an insult?Yes I am one of the common people are you?

22,919 posts,you must be on benefits to spend all your time on here..........GET A LIFE ffs!

Glad you feel personal attacks are the way forward.

Amateur speedway, cycle speedway rider, ref, coach, youth development manager. Yea I really need to get a life.

Perhaps post sensibly and you might get a little respect. I know I'm wasting my words tho.

Yet again thanks for confirming all I need to know about you.

• Like 6

Glad you feel personal attacks are the way forward.

Amateur speedway, cycle speedway rider, ref, coach, youth development manager. Yea I really need to get a life.

Perhaps post sensibly and you might get a little respect. I know I'm wasting my words tho.

Yet again thanks for confirming all I need to know about you.

Pot,kettle,black!

I really don't care what you get up to.

Yes it is a insult & no i'm NOT common!

An insult? It's like being savaged by a sheep! Edited by mrcts

Have you tried anger management?

Keep 'em coming.............I'm loving all the attention!

Is sheep savaging all the rage in Leicester then. Must of missed the new craze.

No not in Leicester......it's in wide use in Coventry along with sheep shagging! Edited by mrcts