British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2015

beat me to it mate ,thing is if it were any other team you would make allowances for humor . but it's not of course and the sad thing is they really do believe it

Hopefully you will disappear soon just like your track!

Swearing...I'm OK with

Adult content doesn't bother me

BUT wishing the closure of any speedway track is unacceptable behaviour

• Like 7

thanks for that , you said more about yourself in 1 line than I could in a paragraph , well done keep up the good work

• Like 4

Swearing...I'm OK with

Adult content doesn't bother me

BUT wishing the closure of any speedway track is unacceptable behaviour

What a disgusting human being you are. Shows that your not a proper speedway fan to wish for more stadium closures

thanks for that , you said more about yourself in 1 line than I could in a paragraph , well done keep up the good work

Disgraceful comment.

I don't recall any tears from the Cov fans when Leicester shut down....far from it!You bunch of losers spending night after night on this forum,you should be snuggling up with your partners or getting yourself out more, but how many of you have partners or friends judging by the amount of drivel you all post,good grief stevebrum 22,000 posts do you do anything else with your life,mdmc82 you know absolutely nothing about speedway...stick to the knitting dear!

So this is the best you can do........Tee Hee. x

Edited by mrcts

I don't recall any tears from the Cov fans when Leicester shut down....far from it!You bunch of losers spending night after night on this forum,you should be snuggling up with your partners or getting yourself out more, but how many of you have partners or friends judging by the amount of drivel you all post,good grief stevebrum 22,000 posts do you do anything else with your life,mdmc82 you know absolutely nothing about speedway...stick to the knitting dear!

Maybe instead of spending time reading about speedway, you should actually try attending a meeting. Judging by your comments I think it's you that knows nothing about speedway. Speedway has already lost enough clubs, nobody who truly supports our sport would wish for more regardless of who they support.

I'm a bit worried as this is not the first time you have mentioned about me & my partner snuggling up, I will be drawing the curtains when he gets home lol. 😱👀

Edited by mdmc82

22,000 posts and not one wishing another club to close down.

You don't deserve to be labelled a speedway supporter - well not one with any respect.

Thankfully you have showed your true colours, named and shamed.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 5

I don't recall any tears from the Cov fans when Leicester shut down....far from it!

You obviously wouldn't recall anything because this forum wasn't around back then, unless you're saying you spoke to every Coventry fan and got their opinion on Leicester closing? Personally I spoke to quite a few as I started going to Brandon after Blackbird Road closed and they were all sympathetic. What an incredibly nasty thing to say that you wish a track to close down. Says quite a lot about you.

• Like 5

22,000 posts and not one wishing another club to close down.

You don't deserve to be labelled a speedway supporter - well not one with any respect.

Thankfully you have showed your true colours, named and shamed.

I don't think that he wishes Coventry to close down. He might have just hoped that Speedibee would do like Coventry are having to.

I don't think that he wishes Coventry to close down. He might have just hoped that Speedibee would do like Coventry are having to.

Not so sure about that BB, sounded quite vindictive to me.

• Like 2

Obviously you are not a very frequent visitor to these pages , If you were you would not be making that assumption , MRCTS is one of the born agains , has his ideas firmly fixed back in 1983 ,most likely wasn't even around then and just spouting bile on the strength of hearsay . I would actually like to know whohe is when he is out from behind his keyboard , then I could see if i could recognise him from any of the meetings and fundraisers that I attended over many years trying to bring HIS Track back , very much doubt i would though because he wasn't there , just crawled out from under his rock when all the work was done ..

• Like 1

Really, is what he said that bad? It's a bit cruel but its only words on an internet forum. Never understood why people get so upset when people say they wish another club would close down - unless mrcts is someone with any kind of power then his comment mean nothing in respect to closing clubs down!

Really, is what he said that bad? It's a bit cruel but its only words on an internet forum. Never understood why people get so upset when people say they wish another club would close down - unless mrcts is someone with any kind of power then his comment mean nothing in respect to closing clubs down!

It's rather spiteful though and more than a little playground , were there any tears from you when Leicester closed ?

Did you read it? What part of 'hope you disappear soon just like your track' isn't wishing Coventry to close down?

Like the rest of the comments spiteful and vindictive which says all we need to know about this poster,.

• Like 2

I do not support Coventry, but Leicester, it was a sad day when they closed down Long Eaton, whom I followed from the late 50's, it is a sad day indeed when any club goes under. I alway went to Weymouth when I was on Holiday down there went for quite a few years there, they keep saying they are still looking for land for a new stadium, but I think they have left it far to long now. There is no way we should wish any clubs to fold. Scunthorpe are in a very poor way at the moment just hope thay can manage to pull through.

Now come on, you should know full well that it's only a short walk from making half-childish comments about speedway stadia, to committing acts of mass terror or even genocide.

In fact I'm sure that mrcts is on worldwide terror suspect lists already. ;)

• Like 2

I do not support Coventry, but Leicester, it was a sad day when they closed down Long Eaton, whom I followed from the late 50's, it is a sad day indeed when any club goes under. I alway went to Weymouth when I was on Holiday down there went for quite a few years there, they keep saying they are still looking for land for a new stadium, but I think they have left it far to long now. There is no way we should wish any clubs to fold. Scunthorpe are in a very poor way at the moment just hope thay can manage to pull through.

Weymouth was such a shame , tucked away in the corner of the football club carpark , wasn't hurting anybody . your'e right about it never opening again, and neither will Cradley Heath , or anywhere else because ,although councils make positive noises . just in case any of their voters might be speedway fans , theres always some nimby who will stop any new development , once brandon is gone thats the end of Coventry speedway , and one less local derby , and another thousand supporters lost to the sport , It doesn't take the brain of britain to work out that we all need each other for speedway to survive , but that wont stop the odd halfwit trying to score points

Weymouth was such a shame , tucked away in the corner of the football club carpark , wasn't hurting anybody . your'e right about it never opening again, and neither will Cradley Heath , or anywhere else because ,although councils make positive noises . just in case any of their voters might be speedway fans , theres always some nimby who will stop any new development , once brandon is gone thats the end of Coventry speedway , and one less local derby , and another thousand supporters lost to the sport , It doesn't take the brain of britain to work out that we all need each other for speedway to survive , but that wont stop the odd halfwit trying to score points

No need to be so negative..it may have took a long while but eventually the Lions returned to the speedway fold and with the help of the local authority. When the Coventry situation first came to light last year I did advise all concerned, not to get stuck in protest but accept the fate of Brandon and spend all your energies finding an alternative venue. Tough task but not an impossible one.

Edited by 1 valve

Ha Ha.....what a laugh.

Same old morons rising to the bait.

Hook,line and sinker!

By the way Speedieberk I've been watching speedway from the mid seventies onward and have always despised Coventry and the dunderheaded asswipes that live there.