British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2015

What did you expect ?. the track is in Beaumont Leys , its in a park where drug dealers and all sorts of other criminals frequent , right in the middle of one of the worst areas of Leicester , the only surprise is that is only the third such attack . good job the police station is just in front of the place because if it was further away the lowlifes would calculate that they have more time to do more damage before the police arrived

One of the worst areas!!??

You've obviously not seen much of Leicester.

Where do you live.....Leamington Spa or Henley in Arden?

:party:

2 toilets were stolen, police say they " have nothing to go on" :D

I hear the Police have now caught two youths............. at the time the youths were apprehended one was drinking battery acid whilst the other one was eating fireworks. Apparently the Police have since let one off and discharged the other! :lol:

• Like 1

What did you expect ?. the track is in Beaumont Leys , its in a park where drug dealers and all sorts of other criminals frequent , right in the middle of one of the worst areas of Leicester , the only surprise is that is only the third such attack . good job the police station is just in front of the place because if it was further away the lowlifes would calculate that they have more time to do more damage before the police arrived

That's not true,Braunstone,St Matthews,South Wigston and Highfields are worse!

Coventry now there's a lovely place to live??

• Like 2

which part of "one of " don't you understand

I know there is only one of you....thank God!

Coventry now there's a lovely place to live??

Shame I don't live there then

I know there is only one of you....thank God!

but sadly there are hundreds of you . probably millions , Genus stupidius ,moronicus

• Like 1

Shame I don't live there then

but sadly there are hundreds of you . probably millions , Genus stupidius ,moronicus

Good luck with the track.

The way they have changed the laws only helps the idiots to make the most of it. Luckily they didn't do any damage this time. It is shame that in this day and age you have to install camera's and alarm properties up to the hilt at a great expense, so that a few low lifes can go out on a spree, cause havok to peoples lives and all they get when they are caught is spend a few hours, going round painting a fence or picking up litter. what they should do if the caught the people who tried to break in to BP this and last time, is bring them onto the centre green, tie them to a frame and flog the with the cat a nine tails, many would have second thoughts about spoiling poeople property then.

• Like 1

I am not normally suspicious but it looks to me that the Lion's two away meetings this week might well have been postponed so that the opposition can strengthen their teams before we ride them.

Can they cancel the meeting at home on saturday as well

• Like 1

I am not normally suspicious but it looks to me that the Lion's two away meetings this week might well have been postponed so that the opposition can strengthen their teams before we ride them.

Of course, Leicester are feared by everyone because they have a superb away record :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 4

Of course, Leicester are feared by everyone because they have a superb away record :rofl: :rofl:

I don't suppose anyone fears a visit from Leicester but, if you are a promoter, and you have the chance to strengthen your team in the near future, you will do everything possible to make sure that you have a stronger team than you might have had for a visit from the Lions. It will be interesting to see, if Swindon do sign Ward, if any of the Swindon cast offs finish up at Wolverhampton.

beat me to it mate ,thing is if it were any other team you would make allowances for humor . but it's not of course and the sad thing is they really do believe it

• Like 1