British Speedway Forum

Lakeside V Poole (part 2) Friday 5th September.

SSSHHHH dont tell starman.

In his world we are not allowed to mention guests for Ward not being as good as Ward!

Pardon... Ive never said that, you are making up things to suit yourself, as usual. Im very pleased that Bridger has been put at No 1. and im not going to elaborate to somebody like you. pointless.

Edited by Starman2006

Pardon... Ive never said that, you are making up things to suit yourself, as usual. Im very pleased that Bridger has been put at No 1. and im not going to elaborate to somebody like you. pointless.

Will you be saying the same if he crashes into your other riders?.

• Like 1

clearly a loophole has arisen......if your not so good reserve gets injured in ht 2 then the other rather much better reserve takes all his remaining rides

can only lead to clubs faking an injury

Like that old sketch has not been going on since the wheel was invented

Edited by Dorset Delight

Will you be saying the same if he crashes into your other riders?.

I don't think he'l be doing that. Im personally very happy to have him riding for us.

Not neccessarily as I said your talking about one ride which could have been used when milik got excluded and in the re run we got a 5-1 against us

What ? Compton would have scored 0 no matter what race he was in ..Newman scored extra points by getting his extra ride .

What ? Compton would have scored 0 no matter what race he was in ..Newman scored extra points by getting his extra ride .

And Newman is entitled to.

I'm sure Lynn used this earlier in the season when Rose got injured.But clearly this loophole does need closing.

It was closed about 20 years ago after one promoter whined particularly loudly about it.

And as predicted the consequences of having three races with just three riders resulted in the BSPA changing the rule back again a year or two later.

I don't think he'l be doing that. Im personally very happy to have him riding for us.

are you? im sure Bridger will match the scoring power of Ward.

Brum pointed out that you could struggle to get good guests for Ward and you jumped down his throat with your snide remarks.

Darcy Ward has probably cost you the league but i see no mention anywhere of you saying that. for once take off your blue tints man

Brum pointed out that you could struggle to get good guests for Ward and you jumped down his throat with your snide remarks.

Darcy Ward has probably cost you the league but i see no mention anywhere of you saying that. for once take off your blue tints man

Really. just been on the phone to dear old Brum have you !! :nono: Personally, i don't give a monkeys what you two say.

If Poole don't win the league play-offs, it'll be because they were beaten by the better team over the two leg semis and/or the 2 leg final - which will be thoroughly deserved whoever it is!!!

you can stick to your view. You are a Lakeside supporter so this is to be expected.

Does not mater your view does not count only the refs.

You are clearly a master of stating the obvious.

Being a Lakeside supporter has no bearing on the rule that states a rider not under power at the time of a race stoppage cannot participate in a re-run of said heat.

• Like 1

If Poole don't win the league play-offs, it'll be because they were beaten by the better team over the two leg semis and/or the 2 leg final - which will be thoroughly deserved whoever it is!!!

True, but Poole would be a better team with Darcy at No1, so his absence may well affect the teams chances of winning. Not sure i would chose anyone to replace him by choice if he was in my team...

You are clearly a master of stating the obvious.

Being a Lakeside supporter has no bearing on the rule that states a rider not under power at the time of a race stoppage cannot participate in a re-run of said heat.

others on this forum do not appear to agree with you.

I was not there so can not give an opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but what I was saying we can say all we like but the ref always is right even if he is wrong.

Heat 9 we had 3 riders so no gain there, Milik came off at the tapes and was excluded, compton could have replaced him, newman replaced him and we got a 5-1 against us which would have been the same had we replaced milik with compton. Also you cant say for definate compton would have got zero for the rest of the meeting as he has got more than zero last time and ellis fell in what would have been his second ride

others on this forum do not appear to agree with you.

I was not there so can not give an opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but what I was saying we can say all we like but the ref always is right even if he is wrong.

Agree that is the case.

The red lights were so late coming on that the Lakeside pair were almost upon Magic!

why in your strange world is anybody pointing out facts having a dig? Brum was merely pointing out that Poole will be weaker without Ward and there are not really any guests up to the task. Even your own fans can see that and have actually put forward intellectual debates and postings. Unfortunatly you have this desire to have a moan at the same people all the time for merely saying what all Poole fans are saying. Please try and add something sensible to the debate

It was clear to all (but one) what i was pointing out. Good luck with the something sensible bit - aint happened yet.

SSSHHHH dont tell starman.

In his world we are not allowed to mention guests for Ward not being as good as Ward!

Yea there is a very long list of good guests in waiting apparently! :rofl:

In fairness it was FB that said it but at least he could see the logic of what was being pointed out.

Unlike this usual suspect.

Pretty much like for like isn't it Starman2006?? There are so many good guests out there that will fill Darcy`s boots. Bjarne got 4 twice so id imagine about 5 for Bridger?

Class.

Really. just been on the phone to dear old Brum have you !! :nono: Personally, i don't give a monkeys what you two say.

We know you don't, and that is why most people on the forum have a laugh at you're expense.

• Like 1