British Speedway Forum

Lakeside Vs Poole 1st Sept (sky Meeting)

What from Tatum,he thinks Poole should be able to get a replacement for Darcy.

Yes exactly, a little unfair on them to lose puk from stars & ward from pirates he said

Not unfair mr Tatum .... punishment for wards alleged behaviour

I'm hoping we see some of our old Bjarne tonight! If Bjarne can perform anywhere near how he did for us in his years as captain then I will be more than happy with him replacing Darcy for the rest of the season. Somehow, I don't see that happening, but fingers crossed. When Bjarne is at his best around Poole he is very fast and very smooth. Mr Consistent, as they called him, was also more than capable at packing in 8 or 9 points away. I remember in 2008/2009 (I think) Bjarne scoring a 21 point maximum for us, away too I believe. Not the best over taker but can be very hard to pass.

Lakeside:

Lewis Bridger, Danny King, Richard Lawson, Kim Nilsson, Davey Watt, Adam Ellis, Ben Morley Team Manager: Neil Vatcher

Poole:

Josh Grajczonek, Maciej Janowski, Vaclav Milik, Dakota North (guest), Bjarne Pedersen (guest), Benji Compton, Kyle Newman Team manager: Neil Middleditch

This is the V Wolves thread.

What about the fans?

This is what I never get

Let's rush this through to get to heat 10

Hang on a minute is this an entertainment people have paid to see?

It's almost as if the fans there are secondary to the result

Also the playoff mentality is for me killing the sport

Once upon a time league matches were just that, u never which match would be the match that eventually won u the league so u had to put the effort in all league matches to become champions

This is what I never get

Let's rush this through to get to heat 10

Hang on a minute is this an entertainment people have paid to see?

It's almost as if the fans there are secondary to the result

Also the playoff mentality is for me killing the sport

Once upon a time league matches were just that, u never which match would be the match that eventually won u the league so u had to put the effort in all league matches to become champions

A joke Frankie and i am beginning to give up with British speedway, total contempt for the public.
  • Like 1