British Speedway Forum

Lakeside Vs Poole 1st Sept (sky Meeting)

After disappointing results over the last few weeks several Lakeside riders jobs for 2015 will probably turn on their performances in this weeks two matches, not just whether they get back to Lakeside bur also any other clubs that might be looking at them.

Richard Lawson has done everything asked of him and more this year and must be a virtual certainty for 2015, but the rest are probably all up for grabs. especially as Kim Nilsson and Danny King have been given late opportunities for EL places.

Richard Lawson would be top of my list too.

Closely followed by Lewis Bridger.

I'm also happy with Adam and Ben.

Kim came in late in the day and I'd give shot from the season start given his impressive Swedish form.

If Mikkel can commit ( and we haven't pi55ed him off) then he's a must.

That leaves Davey - who can go back to Poole. We can then bring back AJ.

No confusion. He is riding now that FIM Europe have deferred the Euro U21s to 2 weeks time rather than tonite's original restaging date!!

You know MF's reach extends far and wide....!! :D

Not as far and wide as the FIM Jury... thankfully. :t:

I couldn't see why some even questioned it!

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Looking at the radar they may or may not have had a couple of showers but certainly nothing too bad i would think and its expected to drying up by the evening anyway, the ambient temp at this time of year is still good enough to help any drying if needed.

3.20pm Here AT the circuit: Cloudy but not raining and doesn't look like it's going to rain either!

• Like 1

5pm update: Still dry here at track as I look out of the office window aqnd look at the surface of the road down to the pits. Can't speak about M25 as I'm already here so check your radio traffic reports / SatNavs! ;)

There is rain on the radar but i looks like it will miss, fingers crossed it will.

Lakeside vs Poole historically has always been a good fixture, i know at the end of last season when we played them it was one of the best meetings of the season.

Slight concern being a Monday the track wont be like normal, hopefully some good racing though, regardless of the rights and wrongs of it, Darcy will be missed.