British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2014 (info On First Page)

Smederna were truly awful tonight. PK and Pawel P rode like newbies. Track was very heavy and Smederna did hardly win a start.

Dackarna-Indianerna will be on Monday and the Indianerna - Dackarna on Wednesday apparently.

For anyone complaining about ESP not showing well, you didn't miss anything.

Oh no, your kidding.

Does that mean MJJ will now miss bees meeting on Monday against Belle Vue?

Oh no, your kidding.

Does that mean MJJ will now miss bees meeting on Monday against Belle Vue?

Is the Belle Vue meeting an originally scheduled meeting or a rained off re-run.? Then it becomes a question of 'Does a guy ride for his Swedish team or the UK team he joined mid-season.? Then it becomes THE BIG question. Who's paying him the most? :lol: Only in speedway. I wouldn't be surprised to see our old favourite "R/R" lining up at Kirky Lane. ;) We shall see. Regards. Alan.

Is the Belle Vue meeting an originally scheduled meeting or a rained off re-run.? Then it becomes a question of 'Does a guy ride for his Swedish team or the UK team he joined mid-season.? Then it becomes THE BIG question. Who's paying him the most? :lol: Only in speedway. I wouldn't be surprised to see our old favourite "R/R" lining up at Kirky Lane. ;) We shall see. Regards. Alan.

Belle Vue was a original fixture so would bees get a facility if he decides decide to ride in Sweden?

I'm starting to think we arnt meant to ride with a fu line up. X

Belle Vue was a original fixture so would bees get a facility if he decides decide to ride in Sweden?

I'm starting to think we arnt meant to ride with a fu line up. X

I really do feel sorry for you and the Bees supporters for events taking place outside of your control. I think the answer is that he will ride for a Dackarna team already missing Nicki Pedersen and Patryk Dudek. As for a facility I have no idea and bow to the wisdom of those who know the regulations better than I do. I'm sure he'll get some stick from the "We should never have signed him" faction but what is he to do? A play-off match or a (vital) league fixture. I'd bw surprised if it wasn't a Swedish supper he is eating on Monday evening and not Manchester fish and chips. Keep smiling. The Bees can still do it. :t: Regards. Alan.

• Like 2

Eurosport Rest of Europe TV-schedule (provisional) now is for 9, 16 and 31 september/1 oktober. There's also the 2nd of oktober on it, no idea what that's for yet.

Backup day in case final 1 or 2 have to be postponed. Also September only have 30 days. ;)

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Our senior league now needs renaming as the "British I'll Ride in it if I've Nothing Better to Do League".

Sadly, it has been that way for some considerable time. One day the promoters will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but i'll have probably popped my clogs by then. :icon_smile_clown: All the best. Alan.

Sadly, it has been that way for some considerable time. One day the promoters will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but i'll have probably popped my clogs by then. :icon_smile_clown: All the best. Alan.

I don't see how British promoters can be blamed for this, a scheduled meeting for BV , the swedes and mjj are the problem here. The swedes rearranging on a off night and mjj not honouring his contract with Coventry

Edited by brewer

Our senior league now needs renaming as the "British I'll Ride in it if I've Nothing Better to Do League".

It's unfortunate but quite difficult to solve for Swedish clubs since they no matter when they re-schedule it, it will clash with another league.

Mon-England, Wed-England/Denmark, Thu-England/Allsvenskan, weekends-SGP/SEC/England/Poland.

live results from tonight's meeting: http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=4119

Apparently Swiderski will be at nr5 and Woodward at nr4.

Also Cameron woodward had a delayed flight and he have not arrived yet. :o