British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2014 (info On First Page)

Thank you R and R. Just going to post that I had a "shakey" stream here.

http://u-peak.me/eurosport2.html

But i'm sure yours is better. :t:

Great sound but just a green screen. :sad: I'll get there eventually :lol:

Stream: http://www.wiz1.net/channel15

*edit forgot to refresh page. Above stream is the Swedish broadcast.

PERFECT! :t: What would we do without you.! Thank you.

Honours so far to "The Indians" They wouldn't be allowed to have that nick-name here as it would be construed as "disrespectful". More nonsense here than in a party political broadcast. The University football team here in INDIANA were force to change to "The Crimson Tide" or face a $100,000.00 fine. You couldn't make it up! So i'm cheering for THE INDIANS. :lol:

I found it first :lol:

Yours came out green with sound. :lol: Enjoying it anyway. Thanks to BOTH of you. :t:

Honours so far to "The Indians" They wouldn't be allowed to have that nick-name here as it would be construed as "disrespectful". More nonsense here than in a party political broadcast. The University football team here in INDIANA were force to change to "The Crimson Tide" or face a $100,000.00 fine. You couldn't make it up! So i'm cheering for THE INDIANS. :lol:

Don`t forget-I suggested we don`t comment on racing/score in case of those watching at 8pm.

Edited by racers and royals

Sam just said 'It's about selling seats on bums' :D

To quote Mandy Rice-Davis "Well he would, wouldn't he ? " :lol: He can always earn extra as a circus clown. !!

Very enjoyable. Thanks for the help on a stream and join you in Denmark tomorrow. Well, not those who have to work. :sad: Regards. Alan.

Allsvenskan play off will be semi finals and finals only,

Gnistorna and Lejonen have secured play off positions but the fight for 3rd and 4th is still on.

Just like Elitserien play offs, the winner of the series gets to pick opponent and if the want to start home or away.

Fixtures:

2014-09-11

Semifinal 1 - Leg 1

Gnistorna - Masarna

lineups TBA

Semifinal 2 - Leg 1

Lejonen – Griparna

lineups TBA

2014-09-12

Semifinal 1 - Leg 2

Masarna – Gnistorna

lineups TBASemifinal 2 - Leg 2

Griparna – Lejonen

lineups TBA

Are the Allsvenskan finals the following Thursday and Friday? 18th & 19th September. We will only be an hour away from Avesta (Masarna) during that week so selfishly hope that they get to the final, if that's the case.

Thread updated with info for tomorrow's and Friday's Allsvenskan semi finals.

Gnistorna - Masarna will be shown live at http://www.malmotv.se/live-sections/live/index.1.html

broadcast starts at 18.30 Swedish time and meeting start at 19.00 Swedish time.

Edited by Ghostwalker