British Speedway Forum

to give us all a chance to reload, and then get back at it, when there's actually something new to discuss.

Not disagreeing with anything you say.

Ward not being given a wildcard is surely something new to discuss though?

Well, as you have just posted on this thread your words must apply to yourself........... and now me!

Actually I got a good excuse for this post. Wife wants me out shopping with her (after my wallet no doubt) so I am just telling her I am busy at the moment.

So good on yer Darcy, your action kept me away from the shops for a bit longer at least.

I'm looking for news when the hearing is so the most exciting rider in the world can get back to racing.

Junior

• Like 1

I agree it should be locked till there's more info so I was not going to check again for a while but I just have.il properly check again in a bit to see if anyone comments on this post of mine.I've got to get a life!but I avnt got time cuz I keep checking this thread.doh!

I agree it should be locked till there's more info so I was not going to check again for a while but I just have.il properly check again in a bit to see if anyone comments on this post of mine.I've got to get a life!but I avnt got time cuz I keep checking this thread.doh!

So discussions are not allowed now then just because one or two are not happy at no recent news? Silly me, I thought it was discussion forum.

If he had taken it on the chin instead of coming up with a thousand and one excuses why he failed the test it would of been done and dusted ages ago.

His and his advisers fault yet again but always good so many stick up for him time and time again.

Getting near xmas now so no doudt its gona be FATHER CHRISTMAS fault soon :rofl:

• Like 1

Took me 2 weeks to read this..just aswell I can do it at work so wife doesnt know my dirty secret the B.S.F. What ive learned from this is loads of us drink drive from time to time. We love to talk about speedway. Some of us love Darcy and some dont. Others see his wrong doing and want him punished accordingly but want him back in gp series when punishment ends and some want him gone for good. Now lets talk about the person not the poole rider etc. Posters on here post in redmist(occasionally) kind of angerytypomania ive done the same on other threads when I read something that gets on my nerves. Looking back I've took the bait on other threads on here but folk carry on dislike for each other and act like enemys of internet wonderland....in this instance using Darcy as a big worm to see who takes a bite...bite and bite then chew and chew and chew it all over which is what this forum is here for I suppose. Although its been 117 pages or whatever it has been a great read when you see past all the mumbo jumbo the clear feeling is we hope he can overcome his issues and learn how to deal with himself as a person kind of like growing up and then speedway superstardom will happen... we all agree he has ability to go to top...personal tragedy gives people a new outlook is this something that will give him focus to come back and do what tai done his regime and be top of the pops...only Darcy can really answer that one.....my view I hope he can....riding a bike with no brakes....living a life with no brakes Come on Darcy you cant do both.

• Like 2

At my latest count 119 pages and 1777 messages. Any ideas how far on this Darcy Ward debate is likely to run?

More importantly, perhaps, what conclusions are we arriving at in regard to this debate?

At my latest count 119 pages and 1777 messages. Any ideas how far on this Darcy Ward debate is likely to run?

More importantly, perhaps, what conclusions are we arriving at in regard to this debate?

I predict 217 pages with 3027 posts.

We will conclude that Darcy Ward is a total arcehole but a great rider and deserved all he got whatever that was but we will be glad to see him back racing.

I don't mind the "Darcy" posts, it's when people go off at a tangent that gets me. :nono::cheers:

But surely that is what is called a debate?

• Like 2

I predict 217 pages with 3027 posts.

We will conclude that Darcy Ward is a total arcehole but a great rider and deserved all he got whatever that was but we will be glad to see him back racing.

But surely that is what is called a debate?

I fully expect all these 1782 "Debaters" to be at Poole next season watching Darcy ride should he be cleared. Clearly you are all Darcy and Poole closet fans...

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I fully expect all these 1782 "Debaters" to be at Poole next season watching Darcy ride should he be cleared. Clearly you are all Darcy and Poole closet fans...

Well I won't be at Poole and am not a Darcy or Poole fan but he is an exciting rider that is indisputable just not a nice person :)

I like watching Russians personally and enjoy watching Darcy get stuffed by them :)