British Speedway Forum

No need to "hide" this thread, nor any other.

The comments already made have been seen by numerous members of the forum, so what good does it do to remove them now?. They were genuine thoughts of people at the time they were written.

Hopefully all contributors on the forum today, and the time to come, will be in one accord hoping that Darcy can make a recovery, no matter what has been said in the past.

• Like 3

Why on earth should the thread be removed?

Darcy's past issues are well documented and this accident doesnt change that.

I along with all the true speedway fans are sickened by the crash and all hope he pulls through and is eventually back on a bike. To not wish that means you arent quite right in the head.

The accidenrt has no bearing on what has gone before so the thread doesnt need to be deleted.

Lee Richardson was not my favourite rider after he fenced Mark Loram in the British Final but no way in the world would you want what happenend to him.

Darcy Ward great rider to watch but not my favourite character but what has happened is dreadful and i wish him better soon

• Like 2

You want the thread hidden as a mark of respect but YOU quoted the opening post when there was absolutely no need.

Holier than thou who cannot practice what he preaches comes to mind

The second line sums up gustix exactly.

It's quite clear from all the other posts that everyone else's thoughts are with Darcy. At times like this the whole Speedwáy family pull together with messages of support.

The second line sums up gustix exactly.

It's quite clear from all the other posts that everyone else's thoughts are with Darcy. At times like this the whole Speedwáy family pull together with messages of support.

A "nice twist" by a top BSF Twister. I did explain what you term "my second line" but note you cleverly managed to avoid it to suit your own turgid comment.

A "nice twist" by a top BSF Twister. I did explain what you term "my second line" but note you cleverly managed to avoid it to suit your own turgid comment.

Had you left the thread alone, there would be nothing but best wishes posted for him, but no, you have to come in and start stirring things up, with no respect for Darcy :mad: You seriously must have to have some warped mind to get satisfaction from doing so. Most of us are gutted about what's happened, you really are a nasty piece of work!

• Like 1

Had you left the thread alone, there would be nothing but best wishes posted for him, but no, you have to come in and start stirring things up, with no respect for Darcy :mad: You seriously must have to have some warped mind to get satisfaction from doing so. Most of us are gutted about what's happened, you really are a nasty piece of work!

Exactly. Just leave it out John...just this once eh ?

When the speedway world is uniting, how about you just be part of it rather than appearing yet again as the bad egg.

I'm very much not a fan of Darcy Ward the rider, but am sickened by the images i saw as i left work this morning. Truly awful. Hope the bloke is getting exactly what he needs healthcare wise to give him the best chance possible.

• Like 3

Not the time for petty bitching right now. I bet this not a single person who has slagged him off or critisized the lad on this thread who is not hoping for a miracle and that we're table to slag off his antics for many years to some while being left in awe of his talent on a bike. But that doesn't mean the thread should be deleted, you cannot re-write history.

I have been a very harsh critic of Darcy Ward in the past. The past though has no relevance when you consider what has happened to Darcy at this time. Personally I am praying for a full recovery from his injuries. I don't know how bad his injuries are, but from reading on here they sound very serious indeed.

Would it be possible for anyone with up to date information on his condition, to keep us updated?

Yeh right you crucify Gustix (John) i never ever remember Gustix slagging Darcy off he supported the bloke always see the good side .Yet memory tells me you slagged Darcy off at every opportunity,what a hypocrite you are?have a look at your posts concerning Ward you in my mind have no right to comment on Darcy as you slagged the bloke off time/time again. Edited by sidney

Yeh right you crucify Gustix (John) i never ever remember Gustix slagging Darcy off he supported the bloke always see the good side .Yet memory tells me you slagged Darcy off at every opportunity,what a hypocrite you are?have a look at your posts concerning Ward you in my mind have no right to comment on Darcy as you slagged the bloke off time/time again.

So in Sidney World, saying something bad about someone means you want to see them sustain the injuries Darcy is alleged to have sustained? Just shows what a nasty piece of work you really are.

Edited by SCB

So in Sidney World, saying something bad about someone means you want to see them paralysed from the waist down? Just shows what a nasty piece of work you really are.

No but if you slag people off over a period snide remarks why would you say anything? i would be embarrassed have a look back on numerous posts so she should not come on here preaching about Gustix.?I want a great end result for Darcy i want him to recover pray for him to recover we all know who supported Darcy so people who did not dont bother now with there false statements.

No but if you slag people off over a period snide remarks why would you say anything? i would be embarrassed have a look back on numerous posts so she should not come on here preaching about Gustix.?I want a great end result for Darcy i want him to recover pray for him to recover we all know who supported Darcy so people who did not dont bother now with there false statements.

I think we all want a good result for Darcy sidney.

I was a big critic of Darcy's behaviour on here. I am not ashamed of what I said. That does not though prevent me from feeling very, very sorry indeed for the predicament in which Darcy now finds himself. That is not a hypocritical position to take. Nobody would wish serious injury on anyone, even though we disagreed with his behaviour.

• Like 7

My respect is indeed for Darcy Ward. I don't understand what you are woffling about or why the criticism. All I suggested - and it followed a similar message from another BSF Poster - was that this thread (packed with anti-Darcy Ward comment) be deleted. I resent the implication you make about being a "nasty piece of work" - I have been involved in speedway for far too many years to be anti-rider, especially an injured one.

and the insults continue to fly.

I am sure Gustixs thoughts towards "hiding" this thread were honourable, though others have not agreed with him. Should have been left at that.

Thank you for getting the right trend in regard to my deletion suggestion - which any was only supporting a previous Post making the suggestion.

A few words of wisdom - very much appreciated by me.

Edited by Guest

No need to hide this thread IMO, Ward the rider divides opinion, Ward the person now lies in a hospital bed with an uncertain future, the speedway family will put aside their opinions on Ward the rider and pray for the long term well being of Ward the person.

• Like 3

I think we all want a good result for Darcy sidney.

I was a big critic of Darcy's behaviour on here. I am not ashamed of what I said. That does not though prevent me from feeling very, very sorry indeed for the predicament in which Darcy now finds himself. That is not a hypocritical position to take. Nobody would wish serious injury on anyone, even though we disagreed with his behaviour.

No i agree and i dont want to make waves but you did not make snide remarks about him WK ever you were disappointed with him but you were willing to forgive and forget over a period if he had earned it.

Yeh right you crucify Gustix (John) i never ever remember Gustix slagging Darcy off he supported the bloke always see the good side .Yet memory tells me you slagged Darcy off at every opportunity,what a hypocrite you are?have a look at your posts concerning Ward you in my mind have no right to comment on Darcy as you slagged the bloke off time/time again.

I stand by the comments as well.I've looked at his past antics and have given an opinion on him. Plenty of others on here have said the same as me. But I don't see you attacking them. It also doesn't mean I'm not upset about it! I've never wished injury on any rider or said the things you have come out with about Nicki Pedersen!!

Nobody wanted this. Your comments prove what an nasty little man you are with more chips on your shoulders than Harry Ramsden!

• Like 2

I stand by the comments as well.I've looked at his past antics and have given an opinion on him. Plenty of others on here have said the same as me. But I don't see you attacking them. It also doesn't mean I'm not upset about it! I've never wished injury on any rider or said the things you have come out with about Nicki Pedersen!!

Nobody wanted this. Your comments prove what an nasty little man you are with more chips on your shoulders than Harry Ramsden!

No i have not a chip and i am SORRY maybe i have been harsh sorry again but Gustix does not warrant alot of stick in my humble opinion.
  • Like 1