British Speedway Forum

"Can I call matron to help you back to your room?"

Poor old sod, here we are talking about a gravestone for a former rider who died in 1995, totally off topic.

And this poor deluded one can't see it.

Try looking at the heading, what does it say ? Much as i would feel sorry for any ex rider who's passed away, you lot change like the weather..

Try looking at the heading, what does it say ? Much as i would feel sorry for any ex rider who's passed away, you lot change like the weather..

I thought you said we were talking about the same thing. Now you say we are talking about something different. Which is it? I have to ask, can you read English or do we need to translate to something else?
  • Like 2

The agenda we are debating is to compare the relative strength of various league competitions over many years.

Which of course is vastly different to the start of this thread, so as usual thicko is talking nonsense.

...or trying to show how far away from OP this thread has become over time...? :rolleyes:

Fercious?

I did HIDE on that word. You must have jumped in as I wrongly posted. My original has been taken down.

I thought you said we were talking about the same thing. Now you say we are talking about something different. Which is it? I have to ask, can you read English or do we need to translate to something else?

Might ask the same question.

6363 posts later you are all sadly banging on about the same thing...

The heading says Darcy Ward.

You state, that 6363 posts later people are all banging on about the same thing.. i.e. Darcy Ward.

Then you claim people 'change like the weather'.

Do you actually remember what you post, or just type the first thing that comes into your head before it disappears out the other side again?

• Like 2

You state, that 6363 posts later people are all banging on about the same thing.. i.e. Darcy Ward.

Do you actually remember what you post, or just type the first thing that comes into your head before it disappears out the other side again?

Isn't the basic objective of this thread just to keep posting - not necessarily keeping to the OP - and set a record number of Posts and Pages?

I think the record is held by 'Norbold's Hole' - what did that reach before interest ended?

Edited by Guest

Isn't the basic objective of this thread just to keep posting - not necessarily keeping to the OP - and set a record number of Posts and Pages?

I think the record is held by 'Norbold's Hole' - what did that reach before interest ended?

Interest has never ended.

You are correct Norbold! I should have said 'at the last count' NOT 'before interest ended?'

Edited by Guest

There was mention on the SGP last night of a Swindon rider, Darcy Ward - is this the guy who used to ride for Poole?

I thought he was quite good - why have Poole let him go? And why isn't he in the GPs?

Or is it another rider with the same name?

There was mention on the SGP last night of a Swindon rider, Darcy Ward - is this the guy who used to ride for Poole?

I thought he was quite good - why have Poole let him go? And why isn't he in the GPs?

Or is it another rider with the same name?

I think you must have misheard - he is still riding for Poole but simply in Swindon kevlars!!! :wink::D

Does anybody else ? Probably not.

Seems the fans of his new Polish club dont really want him there according to pictures on Twitter

Your reap what you sow, time again this is proved true.

Apparantly the fans remembering an incident in 2009 where he (and Chris Holder) trod on the clubs scarf, now they telling him they dont want him.

They may change if he continues to score heavily like he did yesterday.

I wonder, though, if he gets a bad reaction to his goings on 11 months ago in Latvia.

AND I wonder what the reaction would be if Darcy was given a permanent GP wild card for 2016.

As a racer, he is definately needed in the GP (like Emil) but I wonder how fans would react if he was picked.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

Your reap what you sow, time again this is proved true.

Apparantly the fans remembering an incident in 2009 where he (and Chris Holder) trod on the clubs scarf, now they telling him they dont want him.

They may change if he continues to score heavily like he did yesterday.

I wonder, though, if he gets a bad reaction to his goings on 11 months ago in Latvia.

AND I wonder what the reaction would be if Darcy was given a permanent GP wild card for 2016.

As a racer, he is definately needed in the GP (like Emil) but I wonder how fans would react if he was picked.

Badly I hope.

He should be made to Qualify - just like everyone else. :shock:

Ooops!!!

• Like 2

I WOULD wager a bet that the majority would like to see him back in as long as he stays on the straight and narrow. Tai Woffinden didn't qualify and he won the World title. Could Ward do the same in 2016?

There is no way he should be gifted a place. I am amazed at you suggesting that. Is there absolutely NO morality left in Speedway.

I don't think Tai Woffinden put his fellow Riders lives in jeopardy - which Ward would have done had he not been caught. I think that makes a bit of a difference.

I am staggered that a respected Journalist like yourself could spout such nonsense.

I would have no problem when he qualifies in 2017 - he will have had his punishment. What you are suggesting, it seems, is rewarding bad behaviour. That is wrong.

• Like 2

I WOULD wager a bet that the majority would like to see him back in as long as he stays on the straight and narrow. Tai Woffinden didn't qualify and he won the World title. Could Ward do the same in 2016?

Why should he just be handed one? He was given a wildcard and look how he showed his gratitude,he only has himself to blame for the reason he's not in it now. He should have to qualify like others.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 4