British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2015

good news at last.

Interesting to read promotional suggestions regarding 2016 (I have also heard rumours similar) but knowing Len who is infamous for looking after every penny, there is no way Len would be doing corrective and costly track work just for one final season.

With all the new National League teams there will be a shortage of riders, I presume the standard (and points limit) will be increased thus the big plan will be the National League to replace Premier League (at £10-£20 per point from £50-£60 per point) and likewise Elite League with Premier League(£50- £60 from £10-£110 per point)

that is the big question shads. with the raiders returning, meaning more home meetings at rye. It will be a lot of work for Len running three teams out of two tracks at his age.

I was thinking along the lines of cherry picking the best Kent riders for the Raiders

Sad to see how rye have ended up

Came pl in about 2002 and within a couple of years were a major force, star riders, big crowds, loads of silverware. Ever since woffinden lef they have been garbage!

Reminds me of the later years of tim stones era, had it all as the most up coming pl team at one point, massive crowds, top riders who the crowd bonded with massively then threw it all away by doing everything on the cheap.

Huge shame

• Like 3

Sad to see how rye have ended up

Came pl in about 2002 and within a couple of years were a major force, star riders, big crowds, loads of silverware. Ever since woffinden lef they have been garbage!

Reminds me of the later years of tim stones era, had it all as the most up coming pl team at one point, massive crowds, top riders who the crowd bonded with massively then threw it all away by doing everything on the cheap.

Huge shame

Crowds have more than halved since the 2005-2007 glory days. You can't put it all down to the economy. I don't buy all the no passing at Rye crap, it was the same back then and attendances were over 1,000 most weeks. I want to see a winning team and I suspect most would want the same

Kennett and Garrity is a decent start for Rye and if Nelson comes over that's another decent rider. However if Len stays true to form I expect the rest of your side to be the same old mediocre from recent years.

I personally hope Rye bring in some fresh blood but then I dare say most of you guys are hoping the same!

Kennett and Garrity is a decent start for Rye and if Nelson comes over that's another decent rider. However if Len stays true to form I expect the rest of your side to be the same old mediocre from recent years.

I personally hope Rye bring in some fresh blood but then I dare say most of you guys are hoping the same!

Can someone please tell me what averages Kennett, Garrity and Nelson would start next season on. Really hoping Anders can be fitted in then we would have 3 Heat Leaders.