British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2015

Surprised there has been no comment regarding what Len apparently said at the NLRC about Rye being NL next year. I was nt there so don't know exactly what was said. I assume that is in addition to PL? Makes sense if as said elsewhere Eastbourne Kent and lakeside have NL teams.

I've been told Silver wants more meetings at Rye House next year, so I should imagine that means PL & NL.

Will there be enough young riders to go round?

Not just enough riders, enough riders good enough to do 4 laps without falling off Edited by Shads

Yes there are enough riders as long as they are happy for the standard at NL to drastically drop. For me thats the way to go the NL has become too professional for my liking. It should return to being a development league and the better NL riders should commit to PL racing and the top PL riders moving up to whats left of the EL. Hopefully squeezing out the pathetic foreign imports similar to a certain Pole who must now hold the record for falls in in one meeting after his efforts around Rye. i get sick of hearing the the European Law makers make it impossible for clubs to pick and chose, there are ways to go about it. Most of the Aussies are good value for money and don't require such a high level of cost re travel expenses.

we got nowhere near enough meetings at Rye last year and thanks to the ridiculous playoff cut off dates we barely got out of August. I hope things change next year and we have a happy medium of meetings every week without resorting to double headers

• Like 3

Fantasy time of year with regards to team building!! my suggestion is

Danny King 8.84

Edward Kennett 8.38

Anders Mellgren 6.57

Tyson Nelson 6.16

Steve Boxall 5.36

Oliver Greenwood 3.12

leaving 4.07 for the final rider

Decent side that but Bowen will be in somewhere and will be at least 2.5 points under the limit

Decent side that but Bowen will be in somewhere and will be at least 2.5 points under the limit

I'd hope the fact that he's recently taken out a mortgage with his fiancée will make him think twice about racing this season! Thousands into the equipment and machinery needed to be competitive or thousands into giving yourself and your partner a good stable life.. no brainer really!

• Like 2

Len will definately have to revise his pay policy, if he's going to put together a Team fighting for honours, and will also have to put more time and effort into the race track.

money will be available!...Garrity will be long gone and replaced with cheaper version.

And who's going to come up with the cash, not HP Horton, that's for sure, can only see len wanting cash on the nail for him, not too much of that about at present.