British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2015

Possibily not - however the jist of my post was more that I dont see there being any great change from the current approach rather than definitive list of riders.

Stop the rot and get shot of Bunyan now, clearly disinterested, has under performed from day one and his attitude stinks. I'd rather have a raw novice in the team for the rest of the season

Greenwood and Kennett are certainties the rest who knows

Feel for Anders. Obviously riding well below what he's capable of and came back from injury far too soon. Can't fault Edward at all this year. Been our rider of the season by a mile. The definition of a one man team

Anders' average will drop no doubt while he gets back to full race fitness this season.

Won't drop by much after only 8 meetings Edited by Shadders

As said by most others , would only keep 3 of the current team , Kennett,Greenwood and Mellgren .Please no Bunyan next season , hate watching his lack of effort . Feel sorry for New Zealand if he's the best you have got . Nelson would be worth a place as he's a club asset and at least he does have a go , crowd pleaser at times. As for the other 3 places don't know , but would just like some fresh blood otherwise more doom and gloom would be forthcoming.

For next season?

With the likelihood that Birmingham will be up and running in the Premier League next season I think you will see Danny King leading the Brummies next in the Premier League.

I suspect King will have a deal in place with someone for next season long before Birmingham are/aren't confirmed in the PL next season.

Stop the rot and get shot of Bunyan now, clearly disinterested, has under performed from day one and his attitude stinks. I'd rather have a raw novice in the team for the rest of the season

Greenwood and Kennett are certainties the rest who knows

agree with you about bunyan. in a heat he was due out in last night the 2 minutes were on and he was just walking back to the pits with no sense of urgency still to put his helmet and gloves on!

Won't drop by much after only 8 meetings

Rolling averages calculated over 24, we've got 9 left and he's already raced in 10 this year for Scunthorpe and us so he'll have a much more realistic average for next year assuming he completes the season.

Rolling averages calculated over 24, we've got 9 left and he's already raced in 10 this year for Scunthorpe and us so he'll have a much more realistic average for next year assuming he completes the season.

Assuming he'll race again this year