British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Pirates 4/8 (pk Is Back)

You seem to make more of a fool of yourself with every post... if he 'wasn't' bothering to team ride he would have cleared off and won the race... as it was he tried to team ride and made a mistake.

Still despite the scoreline there's been some decent races, and with KKS operating on 2 computers it's kept the forum amusement high too.

It's only you and stevebrum that keep taking the bait and encouraging him though. The idiot turns up on every thread, completely unable to make an intelligent comment, zero understanding of the sport.. Everyone watching the meeting can see what's going on but don't feel the need to mock or hurl abuse. The numbskull craves attention and doesn't care how he gets it. Best to ignore him completely (in my respectful opinion ).

Painful to watch PK though, after he has given everyone such great memories over the years. I wish him well but I don't think he is going to change this far into the season.. I kind of wish he would just retire and let us remember him as he was.

Really feel for Wolves fans. There is massive Lindgren sized hole in the team and it's difficult to see how it's going to be filled.

• Like 2

Wolves is such an unforgiving track if you are not ahead under the current format at number 1 ....sure , he should score more, but the effort was there ..and I don't think you can judge a Wolves performance to a Polish performance.....more leeway in Poland if you don't quite gate...no leeway at Wolves if you don't quite gate, especially in the races in this seasons format

Whaaaaat?

Monmore Green is the best-prepared race track in Elite League Speedway mate.

There was more grip on that track tonight than I've seen at any other track this season.........combined!

No leeway at Wolves if you don't gate. Really? Tell that to Darcy Ward.

• Like 4

Piotr was a plus for Wolves tonight though, has grown as a rider

Hopefully PK will improve, However in some ways I think its a shame Adams brought him back knowing what poor form he has been in as Wolves fans had a good memory of how he had rode for them

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Well didn't expect that margin of victory. Great performance by Poole,only really threatened by the younger Pawlicki!!

Looking better for the play-offs now - plus of course if you believe JJR/KKS, we've still got THJ to come in................!!! lol :rofl:

You can laugh but THJ signed a deal last week, Grajocznek is a dead man walking.

I called it right.

If Poole had any real ambitions to cement the Play Offs tonight was a must win.

I doubted Poole were good enough for the top 4 on paper and certainly didn't see them as potential Play Off winners but after tonight i have to change my mind.

Poole were stunning tonight, simple as. I don't think we were that bad tonight (really i hear you say!) but Poole were just dynamic tonight.

I didn't think any team could push the Stars over 2 legs this season - but i think after tonight Poole could.

Poole have stepped up to the plate.

The best team won, and no complaints from me.

Congratulations on a superb win. :t:

Fair play Steve,thanks for saying so.Yes we had our share of luck tonight but that's the way it goes sometimes.But that was a superb performance tonight never expected that.Some good racing as always at Wolves, ht13 top drawer.A special word for Kyle brilliant performance away from home and nice to see Pav back in the points.Good stuff boys now for the rockin ones.

• Like 1

Fair play Steve,thanks for saying so.Yes we had our share of luck tonight but that's the way it goes sometimes.But that was a superb performance tonight never expected that.Some good racing as always at Wolves, ht13 top drawer.A special word for Kyle brilliant performance away from home and nice to see Pav back in the points.Good stuff boys now for the rockin ones.

You had all the luck and we had none. Would have made not a shred of difference anyway. I speak as i find and on that showing i would be very scared of Poole right now.

Interview him a couple of times but don't kiss his rear (Sky). Tai we are now going to show you your Heat here talk us through it. What is there to talk about yep the Poole boys were brilliant and I just put up a pathetic effort. Why not interview the winner of the race who cares about listening to a heat interview where the rider being interviewed finished last?

Welcome to the party I guess you don't like facts as well? Just because I refuse to kiss Woffy's rear I get accused of being KKS lol.

We get it, you don't get it.

SKY were always going to want to interview Woffy at any opportunity win or loss.

You hate Woffy, we get it.

He tried, and he put the effort in. However plenty of lines at Monmore and definitely not a gaters track.

Ward got a maximum in Poland yesterday and Ward got 3.

I have been to Wolves many times and also been to Poland many times and I don't disagree that there are many lines at Wolves and it's a well prepared track and one of the best in England....it is not a gaters track but into the first corner there is more leeway in Poland...if you are not quite level in Poland there is more of a run and more space ....if you are not quite level at Wolves it is far easier to get squeezed out and it's not easy to recover no matter who you are....the race where Tai split Pawlicki and Janowski was a fantastic effort and a great race and he probably wouldn't have caught either of them in Poland, but likewise he probably wouldn't have been squeezed out on the first bend in Poland either,

If you want to think that then ok but I am not going to suck up to someone who had done nothing all night and didn't deserve to be interviewed a ridiculous amount of times. I am sure if Ward was the World Champ then you would be saying exactly the same as what I am saying.

I wouldn't be saying the same thing as you because you are wrong.

If Darcy was World Champ SKY would be showing him time after time.

I don't have to like that i just accept that's the way it is.

You don't like Woffy so its just another reason to have a go, you are a known Tai hater.

Shambolic from wolves tonight, even pawlicki was pathetic tonight, but on the flip side a clinical display from Poole.

:shock::shock:

PIotr was great value.

• Like 1

You had all the luck and we had none. Would have made not a shred of difference anyway. I speak as i find and on that showing i would be very scared of Poole right now.

I think you need to drop Tai, and bring in Brendon Johnson!!! :rofl: PK 's over the top, he's not a Greg Hancock. We won't be getting complacent Steve, its not our way. sleep well.

I have been to Wolves many times and also been to Poland many times and I don't disagree that there are many lines at Wolves and it's a well prepared track and one of the best in England....it is not a gaters track but into the first corner there is more leeway in Poland...if you are not quite level in Poland there is more of a run and more space ....if you are not quite level at Wolves it is far easier to get squeezed out and it's not easy to recover no matter who you are....the race where Tai split Pawlicki and Janowski was a fantastic effort and a great race and he probably wouldn't have caught either of them in Poland, but likewise he probably wouldn't have been squeezed out on the first bend in Poland either,

I have seen the likes of Freddie and Tai get caught out on the 1st bend and use the lines for the rest of the race to catch up and pass.

I agree in comparison to Poland Wolves is a much more unforgiving 1st bend.

You can laugh but THJ signed a deal last week, Grajocznek is a dead man walking.

Absolutely priceless! I always think that you/KKS have reached the highest heights of laughable possible, but nope you never disappoint and always manage to rise the bar higher. What a muppet 😂

And my God, what's with your unhealthy obsessions with MJJ and THJ??

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

You could do with going for a long walk down a short pier.

Absolutely priceless! I always think that you/KKS have reached the highest heights of laughable possible, but nope you never disappoint and always manage to rise the bar higher. What a muppet

And my God, what's with your unhealthy obsessions with MJJ and THJ??

Childhood crushes. Weren't they just the best? :rofl:

Edited by Settings
  • Like 2

And your imformant is ?

• Like 1

We won't be getting complacent Steve, its not our way. sleep well.

I sleep well, knowing our team is rubbish for 2014. :t:

Could you explain why you think I am a Tai hater please you don't have to if you don't want to but I just don't understand why you think that.

If you didn't slate him at every opportunity you might have a point.

You have slated him all night.

It is clear to anyone why i would think that.

I for one would love to have Piotr back at Poole!

As a Wolves asset we might have something to say about that, you cant own everyone. :rofl: