British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Pirates 4/8 (pk Is Back)

why not? You should be expecting to win this Wolves have been poor this year and as a top side you should be expecting to win here. I see you have taken on Shovlars mantle by saying you are underdogs for a meeting you are favourites for then when you win come on gloating. Funny lot down Poole

Wolves have been poor without P.K and the useless Proctor in the team, these changes make them much stronger and are definately favourites to win tonight

Wolves have been poor without P.K and the useless Proctor in the team, these changes make them much stronger and are definately favourites to win tonight

We look stronger on paper and this will be an acid test if these changes are going to make any difference of pulling away from the lower reaches.

Poole should still be coming to steal points, if they are serious play off contenders.

Poole to win for me, PK or no PK.

Can't really see all the fuss about him returning to be honest, his form has been going south this season..(watch that statement bite me :D ).. and if he starts to score max after max then just listen to the (playing Poole at their own game) by dropping his average to return... which i don't believe to be the case.

The only reason Wolves are in this mess..!! at the minute is because of the poor form of their No.1, If he'd been scoring like he should have then Wolves would have been knocking on the play off door earlier.

Poole to win for me, PK or no PK.

Can't really see all the fuss about him returning to be honest, his form has been going south this season..(watch that statement bite me :D ).. and if he starts to score max after max then just listen to the (playing Poole at their own game) by dropping his average to return... which i don't believe to be the case.

The only reason Wolves are in this mess..!! at the minute is because of the poor form of their No.1, If he'd been scoring like he should have then Wolves would have been knocking on the play off door earlier.

100% agree. Only 1 man has put us in this position.

As for PK. Who can tell. He can score well in UK one week and be poor in Poland/Sweden. And the following week all leagues, followed by a good week in Sweden and awful for Lakeside.

It is clear he has issues this year (machinery issues have been mentioned) and i expect similar for the rest of the season.

He SHOULD be more consistent at home, but consistency has been missing from his A game this season.

What's noddy got to do with it

I was making a (very wide admittedly) assumption that he may be at Monmore tonight and therefore, as he had similar 'I'm tired' issues a few seasons ago he could compare notes with Woffinden.

My poor attempt at humour :nono: FB. :P