British Speedway Forum

Leicester -v- Belle Vue Saturday 5 July 2014

And me.

Hope he puts in a great score and helps the Aces win, just to rub salt in the eyes of those that hounded him out. ;)

When was Perry (Hounded) out? As far as I know he was released to enable Leicester to sign Josh Bates who is a lot younger than Perry.. Perry in my opinion is one of the older fast track reserves and in my opinion was probably not going to improve much more as a rider as he is now, and will quite possibly never make it as an Elite League rider... In my opinion..

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 2

When was Perry (Hounded) out? As far as I know he was released to enable Leicester to sign Josh Bates who is a lot younger than Perry.. Perry in my opinion is one of the older fast track reserves and in my opinion was probably not going to improve much more as a rider as he is now, and will quite possibly never make it as an Elite League rider... In my opinion..

A section of supporters were constantly moaning about him and you must not have read his facebook message the day he got released.

A section of supporters were constantly moaning about him and you must not have read his facebook message the day he got released.

From where I watch, I wouldn't be aware of that, also, I don't go on fb now, haven't been on it for months...

For that very reason (bullish!t and backstabbing)

What would you do if the place you worked at just at the drop of a hat told you to go as they had already got someone lined up to take your place. I would feel the same way as he did. He will wipe the floor against Glegg. Hope is does just to show the management what a load of fools they are.

Edited by weatherwatcher

What would you do if the place you worked at just at the drop of a hat told you to go as they had already got someone lined up to take your place. I would feel the same way as he did. He will wipe the flour against Glegg. Hope is does just to show the management what a load of fools they are.

He might make himself some dough too.

• Like 2

He will wipe the flour against Glegg.

Poor old Gleggy,covered in self-raising.
  • Like 2

Tom Perry will beat Max Clegg . But Max didn't replace Tom Josh Bates did & he has strengthend our lower order.

We all know if we could we would have released Max & brought Josh bates in we would have but rules don't allow it.

So to compare Tom & Max is not an issue

• Like 2

Should be an interesting meeting. I shall be there and it would be nice to see Perry back at the Lions den even as a Lions fan there would be nothing better than to see him put one over on the other reserves and show that the management where wrong getting rid of him.

Who things are with world speedway the meeting over here in the EL are going to be nothing but a complete farse. This is the second or third time now that teams have been missing riders that are riding in other compatitions It is just plain stupid that an EL league team can even run a meeting with 3 or more riders missing and then have to find guest riders to take thier place that the teams fan do not want to see. Most of the time they are even having to fill the side up with riders from the PL league that have had no racing what so ever in the EL league. This whole fiasco needs sorting out. Fans want to see there team race not a side made up from any second class rider because the management can't find anyone else who can ride on that night.

Speedway needs consistancy to keep the fans happy. Lets put a stop to all this rammle that they keep throwing at us and let us watch the team that they signed up at the start of the season. Unless they have been replaced or injured, Then at least they have a genuine reason for not using the riders we go to see.

In yer dreams!!

Just been through the satistic on both Tom and Max. Tom has outscored Max both home and away at Leicester. Max has done better at home than Tom at cradley at home but it the other way round with thier away matches there. If I was the promoter I would not want to put young Max through having to go up against Tom on Saturday. It would put egg on the faces for the management, if young Max fails to beat Tom. I can see Josh coming in as a rider replacement in heats 7 & 14 instead of Max. I may be wrong we will have to wait and see what Saturday brings.Can the management just sit back and watch Max be humilited if he is having one of his bad night, by a rider that showed the door to

One thing for sure both Tom & Max will be out there fired up and both trying to show who is the top dog.

Because he's riding for his PL Team Rye House vs Workington.

So the fact he signed for BV before Rye House counts for nothing then?

Unless he is owned by the EL club PL have priority.

Thanks - all clear now. Boy, this speedway stuff is complicated!!

• Like 2