1. Simon Stead
2. Taylor Poole
3. Leigh Lanham
4. Andre Compton
5. Ty Proctor
6. Simon Nielsen
7. Josh Bates

Edited by Crump99

this could be a lot closer than you think , if proctor has his engines up to speed he's bloody quick round showground ,

Not so sure about Proctor and quick isn't something that's been mentioned much for him this year, Brum was trying to sell him as an 8 pt rider in the EL for most of the start of this year and I still haven't seen anything to make me think he is anywhere near that.

On paper this should be fairly comfortable for Panthers although they have looked anything but just lately.

Proctor HAS been terrific in the past around the EOES, very exciting to watch, and a rider I've always wanted in my team, but this season has been a duff one, but the potential is there, and can be one of them riders who just turn up and score points for fun.

I'd like to see them try Ully at #2 and Lewis at 4 for a meeting, give Lewis a ride later on in the meeting, as at home recently, a lot stronger than Flymo Ostergaard.

I'd like to see them try Ully at #2 and Lewis at 4 for a meeting, give Lewis a ride later on in the meeting, as at home recently, a lot stronger than Flymo Ostergaard.

to be fair to ostergaard he (probably) hasn't had the money to keep his kit in tip top order

Panthers are at full-strength as they bid to become more dominant on home shale. Their last four Showground outings have resulted in narrow victories by between two and six-point margins.

Sheffield are spearheaded by in-form skipper Simon Stead. The Tigers number one was a member of the Panthers team that swept to Premier League title glory in their last season at this level in 1998.

Early-season signing Ty Proctor is another handy Alwalton performer while Taylor Poole scored five points – including a heat 14 triumph – when guesting here for Workington in a League Cup semi-final showdown last week.

TEAMS:

‘TC HARRISON’ PANTHERS: Ryan Fisher, Lewis Blackbird, Ales Dryml, Ulrich Ostergaard, Lasse Bjerre, Joe Jacobs, Nicki Barrett.

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Taylor Poole, Leigh Lanham, Andre Compton, Ty Proctor, Simon Nielsen, Josh Bates.

peterboroughpanthers.co

Edited by Crump99

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

What a dull meeting with 3 good passes to note. Sheffield were awful apart from stead before being out trapped...Poole when making starts and proctor in 13.

Team changes definitely need to happen as dad's army in the middle of your team won't win you nout imo. If they can get Compton to reserve could do something.

Jacobs and Ully riders of night, super gating from Joe, and with Greenwood on sidelines giving him extra incentive imo.

Need to carry this form away from home though starting tomorrow night.

Also what's up with the national anthem remix now... Not the proper one and lasts 20 seconds, utterly ridiculous now even more than before hand. Also one food truck....oh the choice.....

Edited by Panthers89

Also what's up with the national anthem remix now... Not the proper one and lasts 20 seconds, utterly ridiculous now even more than before hand. Also one food truck....oh the choice.....

Now come on, it's becoming the comedy highlight of the evening, it's like musical chairs for adults who don't want to play! Also needed a good night's sleep to recover from the music and roving (I call it overused and irritating) mic - loud or what? Did have another laugh whilst discussing heat 11 in the stand to some soft background music quickly substituted by some booming dross to which my mate said: "that's got rid of that, far too melodic" :D

On the positive, plenty of riders doing victory laps to interact with the crowd (as much as one can wheelieing down the home straight) and heat 15 line-up announced before the ink had dried on heat 14 :t:

Wasn't a great meeting due to it being too dry and slick. Sheffield also look decent on paper but put them on shale and it's a different matter. Never thought I'd like watching a Bjerre but young Lasse bucks the trend.

Edited by Crump99

Is that Joe Jacobs, the same Joe that a fair few panther fans wanted rid of a few weeks ago?

Probably but it's not a few weeks ago. They said the same about Hougaard last season and at the time nobody could have argued the decision if it had been taken.

Edited by Crump99