British Speedway Forum

Sheffield V Scunthorpe Pl 12/6/14

Hope the weather is good to us for this fixture with both teams needing to race

Can Scunny take their 3rd win at Sheff this season or is it the turn of the Tigers

will be very close i think---Scunny just to edge it

Edited by montie

Hope the weather is good to us for this fixture with both teams needing to race

Can Scunny take their 3rd win at Sheff this season or is it the turn of the Tigers

will be very close i think---Scunny just to edge it

No Proctor for us on Thursday as he's riding for Wolves in that other league at Swindon.

What a ridiculous decision it was to bring Ty Proctor in... On paper i agreed with the change but he has missed more meetings than he is riding in...

Can someone please explain why i should pay my well earned money to watch a 6 man team and two 4 pt average riders replace a 9 point average rider !!

This will be another comfortable win for Scunthorpe.

Looks like World Cup for me now which is strange as i love live speedway but again cannot get any enthusiasm to rush from work, chase up the M1 to watch a struggling team..

Rant over

It either a rider signing as a asset which would mean either Simon Stead or Josh Bates.

If its a rider change, the clue could be in the claim that they want to make Owlerton a fortress.

Which if that is true then I reckon some Sheffield fans make get a kick out of who I think it is.

It either a rider signing as a asset which would mean either Simon Stead or Josh Bates.

If its a rider change, the clue could be in the claim that they want to make Owlerton a fortress.

Which if that is true then I reckon some Sheffield fans make get a kick out of who I think it is.

So long as it isn't Ben Wilson, he is doing quite nicely with Stoke and could do with seeing the season out there!

Why do we always have to wait for these 'big' announcements.?

Would be great if Steady was to be our asset (Mr Sheffield speedway anyway),would also be good if Josh were to be our asset too, but not really 'big' announcements just speedway news.