British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue National Stadium

haven't they all been incorporated into the stadium? So why would u get it back?

................ because it cost him Fifty Quid.

If tha Stadium was not to be used for Speedway, then he paid his £50 under false pretenses and should get his money back.

haven't they all been incorporated into the stadium? So why would u get it back?

Somebody clearly lacks a sense of humour..

I was under the impression speedway was held at the NSS in 2016. Possibly I am mistaken?

Obviously you are right.

But if I had bought a Brick (I nearly did) at that Price I would expect to have it in place at the Speedway Stadium for years. Not at a Rugby, Netball or even a Football Pitch.

If the OP was only joking - I did not see any smilies to suggest that.

Obviously you are right.

But if I had bought a Brick (I nearly did) at that Price I would expect to have it in place at the Speedway Stadium for years. Not at a Rugby, Netball or even a Football Pitch.

If the OP was only joking - I did not see any smilies to suggest that.

But a speedway stadium was constructed. Obviously the intention is for it to be used for years to come. However if it ends up being financially Un viable to continue speedway, I can't see how you can claim the brick payers were in any way misled.

Somebody clearly lacks a sense of humour..

In that case it's a big whoosh on me. Ironic that you're the one to point it out isn't it ;)

In that case it's a big whoosh on me. Ironic that you're the one to point it out isn't it ;)

Quite clearly you don't have a sense of humour.

I don’t know if this is the reason or not – just saying a thing I think – would it be that healthy if Belle Vue were the standalone host of events each season. It surely makes sense to stretch and test the business model/vibility of the stadium as a stand alone “league” venue in the short term?

Edited by Tyrion

does anyone know who actually owns the stadium and which persons/persons owned the Aces, last year of course?

The council own your stadium.

I think odds on means who owned belle vue? Directors were Morton, Gordon and Carswell.

I answered his first part, which is the council. You've answered the second part.

The records filed at Companies House show that on 19th April 2015 BV Arena Ltd was owned by M McCafferty, W Rice, G Rose, R Southwell and M Turner. The directors were D Gordon and C Morton.

On 23rd October 2015 BVA Holdings Ltd was incorporated.

On 11th November 2015 all the shares in BV Arena Ltd were transferred (bought?) to BVA Holdings Ltd, who now own all the shares and control BV Arena Ltd.

The Shareholders of BVA Holdings Ltd at incorporation were D Gordon, C Morton and G Carswell.

The Directors of BVA Holdings Ltd are D Gordon, and C Morton (from 23.10.15) and G Carswell (from 11.11.15).

On 26th October 2016 D Gordon resigned as a director of BV Arena Ltd, but is still recorded as a director of BVA Holdings Ltd.

Edited by woofers
  • Like 1