British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue National Stadium

If both teams agree to run at same time then it can be done.

But there is Deffo a 30 mile radius rule, all though can anyone confirm this

This is correct, another one of the stupid rules the sport has in place, as they desperately scramble for the 8-10 fans who might go to both.

• Like 1

Actually in this case I think it might well affect the Bees attendance as the match is on Sky. Quite a lot of fans attend both tracks but the attraction of recording the Coventry v Wolves match and watching Lions v Poole live might be the plan for some people who live in the Leicester area. Not me though, even though I've renewed my interest in Beaumont Park, I will definitely be at Brandon.

I looked at that but I think it might be as the crow flys and I bet it's just within 30 miles. Still silly though.

I must admit I did see one of two crows about at the opening meeting, couldn't tell if they were from Stoke though, didn't get close enough. :wink:

Have they had a refund yet?

One of them had. I heard him crowing about it. Said he had to fly, going to buy one of those wulfsport jackets with the money.

• 2 weeks later...

Having seen some excellent racing by the Colts tonight, the track is going to produce some amazing races for years to come.

Indeed - it will do just that for as long as speedway survives.

What an odious little man you are.

What's wrong with you Grand Central? You have misunderstood my Post completely about speedway's longevity - you just like to jump on the ant-gustix band wagon!

Think of an alternative to what jumped into an obviously small mind (in speedway terms) at your first reading.

Having seen some excellent racing by the Colts tonight, the track is going to produce some amazing races for years to come.

What an odious little man you are.

What's wrong with you Grand Central? You have misunderstood my Post completely about speedway's longevity - you just like to jump on the ant-gustix band wagon!

Think of an alternative to what jumped into an obviously small mind (in speedway terms) at your first reading.

3f61b623-b2a4-43da-873d-f1fb5f0b83fe.jpg

The same comment applies to the guy with the odd standfirst photo! They read Posts then interpret same to justify some smart rrrrrsss response!

Edited by Guest

I have seen comments elsewhere on the BSF that many Posters interpret comments to suit their answers rather than understand what has been said. I tend to agree with them. I have not said anywhere that the National Speedway Stadium will not last very long because "that is the fate facing speedway."

What I have said - and read my previous comment on this - is that the NSS will last as long as speedway does. It is sad that some Posters on here construe that as negativity which my initial comment in no way reflects.

And as for a BSF member placing what is tantamount to a 'death wish' on me is simply incredible. What level of intelligence are we dealing with on here these days? I am sure if I told the Poster concerned where to place his onion (!!) he would be offended? :lol:

Edited by Guest

Fantastic to hear that the Colts meeting was such a success with a terrific track to boot. Here's hoping for an extended spell of nice weather to gives the Aces and Colts some momentum.