British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 'stars' Vs Coventry 'bees' Thurs 29/05/14

The club would like to also place on record their thanks to Stuart Robson for accepting the guest booking for tonight’s meeting and his understanding of the situation with Howarth now available.

Stuart Robson! King's Lynn site had (still have) Olly Allen to ride instead of Howarth

"Coventry Bees 1. Hans Anderson, 2. Olly Allen (G), 3. Ryan Fisher, 4. Kenneth Hansen, 5. Chris Harris, 6. Jason Garrity, 7. James Sarjeant"

Hopefully when they update their page it will be a double update Allen>Robson>Howarth lol. Just backtracked through the thread and see Lasse Bjerre was initially pencilled in, forget the parcel Coventry playing pass the guest.

Got to admit i prefer to see Kyle Howarth race than the other two, no disrespect to either.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hmmmmm. Not sure I want to watch it..ha ha

I can only see us getting thumped to be honest :(

I think we'll get a point. Possibly even 3. I maintain that while Puk is off form, Bjerre coming back from injury and now Lewis Rose that now is the time to be there.

I think we'll get a point. Possibly even 3. I maintain that while Puk is off form, Bjerre coming back from injury and now Lewis Rose that now is the time to be there.

This was the case last night though and we beat Poole away ;)

With Robert and Nicklas to score more tonight than they did last night, I'd be disappointed not to get all 3 points tonight.

For Coventry to get anything they need Hans and Bomber on top form, along with Garrity and at least one other top 5 member.

Hopefully the racing is good!

I understand your thinking, but don't necessary agree with you. Because of the new race format, putting much more emphasis put on the reserve races, Lewis Rose is a massive loss, especially as Coventry have decent FTRs Getting adequate cover from guest is difficult with the rules governing the position on the lists. so yes that is a big factor.

Regarding Niels, he is pure quality and yes, his form may have stuttered because of fatigue, but Niels on autopilot will claim more points than some riders. With confidence in the track Niels will be ok. Same with Kenneth Bjerre. obviously very tentative from his recent injury, but if he can gate there won't be many fast enough to go by him.

Looking forward to another exciting meeting. and a big crowd.. Barring Leicester, Coventry is the next nearest club. Only a couple hours down the road........

Nor have we given anyone a hiding at home despite our league position.

Hardly a meeting has gone by at home this season without me saying " I'd take a draw here!" at some point.

It's symptomatic of EVERYONE liking the track at the Norfolk Arena and it makes for tight meetings = Entertainment.

• Like 2

Hardly a meeting has gone by at home this season without me saying " I'd take a draw here!" at some point.

It's symptomatic of EVERYONE liking the track at the Norfolk Arena and it makes for tight meetings = Entertainment.

What about tonight? ;)

Himself says "I admire your optimism mate and hey, who am I to argue with the mighty Shawn" :D

I say " What he said" :D